Official Community Forums Home

Briana's Blazing Anal Butt Plug

• Members

This plug intiminated me at first in the toy store but the more I read about it the more curious I got, so I decided to get it before purchasing a feeldoe which is alittle slimmer and alittle longer. I don't do anal regularly but I know I have to losen up if I want to accept my wife with the feeldoe and she after all does the real thing not a toy so only right that I should get used to it.

We'll I was abit nervous although I had taken a dong much bigger with my wifes help so I knew I could and I got horny enough with a video to get up the nerve. After all the babes are taking it so so could I.

We'll it didn't hurt as I thought it might, it went in very easily and stayed in and felt really good. So good that I choose to play with it more then the smaller and slimmer ones. The orgasms are much more powerful and it is fun to wear while in the shower. For the price I couldn't complain, I get more milage out of this then a decent tasting dinner for the same price at a resturant.

I not sure I would recommend this to a first timer but if you explored some already and anal suits your taste then this might be well up your ally. I know it is up mine..(LOL)

Glenn

• Members

Did that product come from TooTImid?

The only reason I say so is, while it is great to have reviews of items, it is discouraging for our posters to read reviews of products NOT sold here. Not to mention, we have an online store here - so sending others to another site is.....well, you get the point! :D

Just to let you know, Glenn, my husband actually picked out the FeelDoe, and we have the blue one, which is the slimmer one. I think the one here on TT is the medium. There are 3 different widths to buy. And, BTW, hubby and I love it!!

• Members
Just to let you know, Glenn, my husband actually picked out the FeelDoe, and we have the blue one, which is the slimmer one. I think the one here on TT is the medium. There are 3 different widths to buy. And, BTW, hubby and I love it!!

Ohh thats the one I bought the blue one, alright...can't wait to find out what your husband and you are experincing that I currently missing out on but I

L(@)(@)king forward to finding out one of these days. Hopefully soon

Mikayla: Good point, didn't think of it while posting so I don't know if it here or not. If it not it should be.

I'll try and look before I post next time....having said that so sassy as I did let me go tell the wife to dicipline me

Glenn

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

My wife and I tried the feel doe today, it was awsome. I can't wait to use this more often in the future, it was erotic too cause I could see it going in through the reflection of the tv screen that wasn't on. Wife not able to wear it at the moment,having trouble with inserting stuff since the baby came and getting dry pretty quick. But I can see what your hubby is enjoying, I kept thinking what you said in your posts.

What put it over the edge was having it vibrate then having her touch my dick with the hatachi wand( not sure if they sale that here) and there was alot of dna evidence all over the bed after she did that.

Glenn