Official Community Forums Home

An Overdue "hello"

dazzleme

• Members

This is an overdue hello...I've been lurking for a little while having accidently come across this website looking for..what else...some fun toys :) and I happened to run into the forum. I LOVE it!

Just a little bit about me, having grown up in a very religious home, sex was something that was never talked about, even discouraged especially unless you were married and even then it was still not discussed. It was expected to get married, have alot of kids and having fun in the bedroom was something that you just didn't do, it was wrong. I had horrible ideal's about sex well into my 20's and having been engaged to my childhood sweetheart who was as boring as the day is long I figured that is what it was all about. We did have sex outside of marriage (HUGE NO-NO) and it was unfullfilling and uninspired...ugggg! That continued even after we broke our engagement with a few other strings of basic uninspired sex with a few other partners.

I got married in my late 20's to someone who was pretty basic and it always left me wanting more......other than 1 encounter with an amazing guy previous to meeting my future ex-huband sex was not fun and just something I did just to do it.

Fast forward to now, I am in the prime of my life, LOVE LOVE LOVE toys (being a single mom for a few years toys certainly help to get you through) and have completely tried to turn my sex life around and am enjoying it more than I ever have! I have an amazing boyfriend who is open to all sorts of things such as toys in the bedroom, light bondage, and anything else that seems to float our boats......it is simply amazing to be with someone who seems to really enjoy pleasuring ME as much as I enjoy pleasuring them.....awesome doesn't even begin to cover it and sometimes it feels like I just can't get enough!

Thank you for the forum, I've enjoyed reading so many of the posts, adding a few things here and there into our lives and I look forward to getting to know everyone. It is lovely to be able to come to a forum and talk about things that really are important without the feeling of it being "dirty".

Welcome to the forum. When I was directed here, with a Free Vibe Giveaway offer, I came here, and never looked back!! I'm glad you're finally able to have some fun in the bedroom! Looking forward to seeing you post!!!

• Members

Welcome and have fun.

• Members

Thanks for the welcome everyone :) I am excited and happy to be here and hope to learn things as well as share thing......love reading the forums!

Hope everyone has a GREAT weekend, I know I am going to!