Official Community Forums Home

Little Teddy Waterproof Clitorial Tickler

Exotic Phoenix

• Members

gk11088main.jpg

Little Teddy Waterproof Clitorial Tickler

This vibe is more of a novelty than a real orgasm-inducing tool. It would make great party favors for a bachelor party. However, if you're looking for something to take you higher, I would recommend that you look elsewhere.

The little teddy bear on top is cute, but the semi-soft jelly material, speed, and size didn't do much for me. Once it's turned on, it's on (which is a little hard to do with this thing). There's no other setting, no speed adjustments. It takes 1 AA battery, enough to create a very intense vibration. However, therein lies the problem. It's an intense, steady vibration that does nothing for me but make me numb. It's just too much and too boring. The only way to give the experience some variety is to change how close you hold it against you. Too close, and it's just too intense. My body quickly desensitizes itself against the sensation. Too far, and you can barely tell what's going on.

This may be a good choice for a beginner who doesn't want to spend a lot of money and is just curious as to what her body would or would not like. A highly intense, monotonous vibe may just be the thing for you. But if not, move on.

https://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...amp;ProdID=5631

That's too bad, a lot of us already tried this item out and loved it. Sorry it didn't work out for you.

Just a reminder, please check to see if the item you're reviewing has already been reviewed, and post your review as an Add Reply to that original review.

Again, sorry this lil bear didn't snuggle you right! This just goes to show, some toys may work for some, but not others. :P

• Members
That's too bad, a lot of us already tried this item out and loved it. Sorry it didn't work out for you.

Just a reminder, please check to see if the item you're reviewing has already been reviewed, and post your review as an Add Reply to that original review.

Again, sorry this lil bear didn't snuggle you right! This just goes to show, some toys may work for some, but not others. :P

Oops! I checked on the main site for reviews, and neglected to do so here. Totally forgot that reviews with the product listing don't get posted immediately.

Is there anyway this can be moved?