Official Community Forums Home

Unusual Problem

CattieGirl

• Members

I think that maybe I have bit of an unusual problem. When I deep throat, I sometimes end up with a runny nose which doesn't exactly help set the mood. Or make it easy to breathe!

Does anyone else have this problem? Any suggestions on how to stop it from happening. All feedback is appreciated!

• Members

runny nose..well...i get that a little tiny bit, but my eyes water too

im just lucky my boyfriend is a freak, and he likes it that he chokes me to the point of tears :P

anyways, i suggest not trying to force the deep throat, when you start to feel your nose running just pull back a little and take a deep breath (dont completely stop of course, keep working with your hands)

and then when youve got it under control, keep rockin out

:D hope i helped a little

• Members

When my wife deep throats me her eyes get a little watery as well. I think it's natural as well as most men liking the thought of their SO gagging a bit. To help with the deep throat I'll usually turn in more of a 69 position so the natural form of my cock goes down farther w/out hitting the back of her throat.

• Members
runny nose..well...i get that a little tiny bit, but my eyes water too

im just lucky my boyfriend is a freak, and he likes it that he chokes me to the point of tears :P

anyways, i suggest not trying to force the deep throat, when you start to feel your nose running just pull back a little and take a deep breath (dont completely stop of course, keep working with your hands)

and then when youve got it under control, keep rockin out

:D hope i helped a little

Thanks for the advice, Kitty. Typically I usually do exactly that and have no problems. It usually becomes an issue when I'm tied up and cant control as much... which is fine, I like that. I've talked to my guy about it and he likes it when I gag, too and says it doesn't bother him if my nose runs. Personally, I find it just a bit embarrassing though. It is reassuring to know I'm not the only one who has a problem like this (sort of).

I was hoping if someone knew if this might actually be the result of some sort of histamine response. A friend suggested that might be the case and taking an antihistamine would help. Never actually tried that as they all make me sleepy. And sleepy is not how you want to feel in these moments!

• Members

I have bad allergies so the runny nose thing happens to me frequently. I wish there was a sure fire fix for it but there really isn't. I have tried nose sprays, antihistamines (which, BTW, can slightly reduce your ability to orgasm) and just about everything else you can think of with no success. I have, on occasion, had to stop the sucking (and the fucking on the rare occasion) and blow my nose! Not exactly sexy, but, my DH lives with me everyday and knows there just really isn't anything I can do about it. I take two different allergy meds and an asthma med everyday (yeah, you should try a blowjob while wheezing! I know, TMI).

Anyway, I think most guys are understanding about this sort of thing. It's just another bodily function that happens to everyone so getting all worked up about it is kinda silly if you think about it. I used to get unbelievably embarassed about his kind of thing but I guess I was blessed with a really good egg and he is just interested in me being comfortable no matter what it takes.

I wouldn't recommend taking the antihistamine if you are doing the bondage thing. Antihistamines, to a small degree, can slow your breathing. That and being gagged at the same time just don't sound like a whole lot of fun to me. Take care!