Official Community Forums Home

Need Some Advice

lickher

• Members

well i've been lurking here for a while and decided i'm comfortable enough to ask for help.First I'm married and have a girlfriend (please don't judge me) all that i ask has to do with the girlfriend.We have discussed for a while the thought of trying anal. The last time we were together we attempted I grabbed some K-Y and we proceded to the bedroom,during foreplay i inserted my finger and she enjoyed it.Understand neither of us has any experiance in this.then I rubbed some K-Y on her opening and I slowley tried to enter her,I did not even get the head of my cock in and she said stop it hurts.We washed and went back to foreplay.Again she enjoyed my finger and she said lets try again.We got the same results.I searched and found this site and ordered some Astrocreme and some I forget the name but the stuff to numb her.My question is since shes more than willing what are we doing wrong? I read the help articles and we seem to be doing this right.Is there any positions that first timers should or should not use (we tried doggie style) Is it possible that even though she is willing this will not work? We both want to do this so any help would be great

• Members