Official Community Forums Home

Best Clit Stimulator

• Members

Hi there,

I'm just looking into sex toys, and am really just discovering the magic of what my clit can make me feel. I am looking for the best toy, with your help :), to stimulate both the vagina and the clit. Nothing too complicated! Thanks in advance... I'm also just learning how to have orgasms, so a toy that can get me there is what I'm looking for... thank you.

• Members

hey timid, you are looking for a dual action vibrator. There is a good one here for a pretty resonable price. Look for the ultra 3000.... my wife has one and loves it. She can use the controls easily and build her orgasm as she wants it. It is pretty thick and about 7 inches. uses 4AA batteries i think. have fun....:)

• Members

Hey "Crazy1"... thanks...

I see the Ultra TECH 3000 on this site in their Sex Toy Store (under dual action female toys), but's about 5.25 inches.... the tip is red. Is that the one?? Thanks!

• Members

I never looked at the dimensions on this web site. The one my wife has is overall 10.5 inches, 2inches wide and pink on the end, not red. We bought ours from a differnet web site(Sorry Jen), and she has loved it for quite some time. I am about to replace the batteries for the first time and we have had it for 5 months or so and used it about 1-2 times a week. The version they sell here is a smaller version of the one i bought, but it the smaller one is as powerful, it should do right for you.

• 6 months later...
  • Members

My wife swears by the Silver Bullet. She finds that other vibrators just don't have enough power for her to really feel it. She can use it on her own, or she will use it on her clit while she or I uses a dildo in her pussy.

• Members

You want a dual action....I reviewed one of these toys for the site not too long ago that was FAN-FUCKING'TASTIC - it was called the "Rotating G-Spot Vibe" Look on the toy review page tab up above and click on the link. You can read my review. Let me just tell you - that vibrator got me to orgasm in less than 30 seconds and I had a few more in the next 30 seconds! No lie. This toy is fantastic! There is something about the clit stimulator that is great.

I have always been a rabitt girl - love my little bunny - and I love my bullets too - but if you want vaginal and clitoral stimulation - then go with this toy - you will not be sorry! The head is curved for G-Spot stim too....ohhhhh momma.....I can feel the juices flowing now!

Seriously, check it out...you will LOOOOOVVVEEE it!

Mikayla :rolleyes:

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I THINK U SHOULD TRY THE HUSTLER ROCK-IT. I HAVE A POST ON IT & THERE ARE OTHERS WHO AGREE.