Official Community Forums Home

Hi There

pink35

• Members

First of all I want to thank you for this site. It looks like a nice clean one and decent. Not like others I've seen.

I am very happily married and my anniversary of 13 yrs. will be on August 20th. :)

I hope to make some friends that I can chat with from time to time. Sometimes I have questions and other times I just want to talk about sex and sex things. It's not all the time, but sometimes it would be nice to know there is somewhere I can go that is decent and talk about sex. :)

I will probably end up doing more reading that talking/replying, but once I get started on the computer I can really go, talking that is. But, I am extremely shy in real life and can be sometimes on the computer too if I don't know what to say. :rolleyes:

Thanks again, and hope to see you guys around.

• Members

Welcome and remember we want to hear your thoughts on topics as well. You may have the one peice of advice that someone needs.

And always HAVE FUN!!!

• Members

Welcome to the site.

Happy Up and coming anniversary. My wife and I will celebrate our own on the 16th this month, this will be our 8th. Like krazikris said, make sure you put your input down here too!! We all have much to teach and we all have much to learn.

Thurisas.

• Members

Hey Pink35! Welcome to the site...you are going to find such a wealth of information here. I always do...and there are always some really great stories too. I always find something that I have to respond to..I am sure you will find something that you will want to add you input too...

Congratulation on you upcoming anniversary...I admire anyone who can make a marriage last these days!!!!

Look forward to reading what you type!!!

• Members

Thank you all for the welcome. And don't worry, I plan on replying, already have, when I see something that I want to say something back to or just want to talk. Just takes me a little while to get going is all. :) Thanks again for the welcome and the congrats on the anniversary. :D

And congratulations to you Thurisas on your anniversary! :D