Official Community Forums Home

Help Finding A Product To Review...

Exotic Phoenix

• Members

I have a review for an item, but can't seem to find it on the site. Can someone help me?

It's a dual-action soft-skin vibe, large, pink, with the external teaser shaped like a tongue. The packaging calls it "The Best Partner."

I've done a search for "The Best Partner" and looked through the soft-skin and dual-action vibes with no luck. It might be right under my nose and I can't find it.

Please let me know if you need anything else from me to help track this down. I really want to get a review up... this thing is a monster! :-D

Many times, we, as Reviewers, get items that have either not reached the site shopping pages yet, or is a trial item, sent to us to see if it's something the site should offer. So, this item may not be up yet. Best thing to do, is just keep a copy of your review handy, (I have a folder of posted, in progress, and awaiting posting Reviews in My Documents), PM Meg to see if it's a trial item or an item awaiting posting on the shopping catalog on the site.

• Members

I think that the prodcut that you are reviewing is the Dual action clit flicker!

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...amp;ProdID=5272

Emm