Official Community Forums Home

Condoms

flyboy367

my wife and i just started having sex again since our daughter was born. except for 2-3 times during the pregnancy basically it was a year since our last time. sell let me tell you it was like being a virgin again for both of us. although the condoms we used to use dont cut it anymore. we got all hot and heavy without one but not wanting another baby right away i opted for the raincoat. we loved the trojen extra sensitive. well basically soon as i got back in her with that it was like a flash drought. when i hit her spot i cant move till she gets off. sometimes its a pace lance armstrong couldnt even hold. if i get out of her grove for a few seconds she loses it. any thoughts on some super lubed condoms? she isnt a fan of lube gels. the time i will take to get them and use them she will lose interest in goin at it. i want it to be the best it can for her

• Members
my wife and i just started having sex again since our daughter was born. except for 2-3 times during the pregnancy basically it was a year since our last time. sell let me tell you it was like being a virgin again for both of us. although the condoms we used to use dont cut it anymore. we got all hot and heavy without one but not wanting another baby right away i opted for the raincoat. we loved the trojen extra  sensitive. well basically soon as i got back in her with that it was like a flash drought. when i hit her spot i cant move till she gets off. sometimes its a pace lance armstrong couldnt even hold. if i get out of her grove for a few seconds she loses it. any thoughts on some super lubed condoms? she isnt a fan of lube gels. the time i will take to get them and use them she will lose interest in goin at it. i want it to be the best it can for her

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:( I understand the fustration My fiance and I had a child a little earlier then planned so we are trying not to have another one until after marriage. But I don't like the way condoms feel so we've just been taken our changes. He really good at holding his cum or pulling it out before he does any thing. But we have already had a baby scare, still waiting for the resluts. So what I would say it get on birthcontrol the pill the patch the shot. Then you don't even have to bother about condoms. we have decided to stop having sex until I get on birth control because we just aren't prepared for another child. So take her to her doctor and let them talk about the best birth control for her.

my wife and i just started having sex again since our daughter was born. except for 2-3 times during the pregnancy basically it was a year since our last time. sell let me tell you it was like being a virgin again for both of us. although the condoms we used to use dont cut it anymore. we got all hot and heavy without one but not wanting another baby right away i opted for the raincoat. we loved the trojen extra  sensitive. well basically soon as i got back in her with that it was like a flash drought. when i hit her spot i cant move till she gets off. sometimes its a pace lance armstrong couldnt even hold. if i get out of her grove for a few seconds she loses it. any thoughts on some super lubed condoms? she isnt a fan of lube gels. the time i will take to get them and use them she will lose interest in goin at it. i want it to be the best it can for her

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

My girlfriend and i have been usingLifestyle: Ultra sensitive..At first all i used to use were trojans but they kept ripping on us but i used lifestyel ( although i was hesitant at first) and since then it only gets better and better

you get alot more feeling with them n best of all.. they dont have a nasty aftertaste when u take it off so if your wife wants to give you oral sex afterwards she wont gag in disgust..

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

MY HUSBAND AND I ONLY USED TROJANS FOR A LONG TIME, BUT THEN WE DISCOVERED DUREX. DUREX HAS MORE LUBRICANT ON IT THEN TROJANS AND LIFESTYLES. I DONT LIKE LIFESTYLES BECAUSE OF THR RIPPING, BUT TROJANS AND DUREX HAVE BEEN MY CONSTANT FRIEND. I DONT USE ANY OTHER TYPE OF BIRTH CONTROL THAN CONDOMS. WITH LIFESTYLES I HAD TWO SCARES. PLUS DUREX HAS THE COOLEST CONDOMS. THEY HAVE THIS ONE THAT HAS LITTLE "PEADS" ALL OVER IT, AND TRUST ME YOUR WIFE WONT COMPLAIN AT ALL! OR TRY THE NEW "MINT TINGLE" FROM TROJANS.