Official Community Forums Home

Location Ideas?

starrdusted

• Members

Okay, so I fantasize about jumping my boyfriend out of the blue. The more risque the place, the more it turns me on.

Last week we had sex in the field of an elementary school just after it got dark. Just thinking that someone could see us on the hillside made me insanely hot.

Any suggestions?

I've thought about an elevator.. Storage room at a random store.. Fitting room.. etc.

Me and my fiance have had sex in a lot of random places.... on the back of a random truck bed (it was parked at a closed business), on top of a parked fire truck (think Backdraft), on a picnic table at a park, on a picnic table in his backyard. That's all I can think of right now.. there's probably a few more that I forgot! :D Have fun!

• Members
Me and my fiance have had sex in a lot of random places.... on the back of a random truck bed (it was parked at a closed business), on top of a parked fire truck (think Backdraft), on a picnic table at a park, on a picnic table in his backyard. That's all I can think of right now.. there's probably a few more that I forgot! :D Have fun!

Haha.. That's sweet.. Someone else's truck bed. Reminds me how I'd love to jump someone's fence and have sex in their pool. ;)

• 3 weeks later...

How'd I miss this one???

Aside from the "normal" places one usually has sex, I've had sex in a friend's pool, outside in the woods at a college campus, in a Jeep during a thunderstorm (that's fun!!), in a fitting room at an adult/lingerie store (yes really!!!), friend's bathroom, at work, in a graveyard, in a church, in a boathouse, and in the deep woods. Also a baseball diamond!!!

Hope those help!

• Members
How'd I miss this one???

Aside from the "normal" places one usually has sex, I've had sex in a friend's pool, outside in the woods at a college campus, in a Jeep during a thunderstorm (that's fun!!), in a fitting room at an adult/lingerie store (yes really!!!), friend's bathroom, at work, in a graveyard, in a church, in a boathouse, and in the deep woods. Also a baseball diamond!!!

Hope those help!

In a church and a grave yard??????? OMG that is pushing the limits. I thought I was freaky but I;d have to draw the line on them two places. I not sure I like the consequences that may come out of that even with my wife.

Now you got balls girl, and not them fake ones molded on the feeldoe either(LOL)

Glenn

• Members

The adrenaline rush of having sex in public is sooooo orgasmic. There are a couple previous posts in the Everything else section about this. And I'm sure you'll find that there's quite a variety of places people have tried. Graveyard ha Tyger? I only made out in one before I got creeped out. You're a go getter!

My favorite spot so far was on a bridge. I have had sex in an elevator. My best advice.....wear a skirt.

:DYep, a graveyard, on top of a big hill, with a small airport on one side of it. Val, you know which one I'm talkin' about!!! :P

• Members

The absolute best place I ever did it was in the Wal*Mart parking lot on my lunch break, we just leaned up against the side of the building

• Members
:DYep, a graveyard, on top of a big hill, with a small airport on one side of it. Val, you know which one I'm talkin' about!!! :P

Yup! I've ..uh.. ahem.. been there myself. *giggle*

• Members

My wife and I did it at the end of a pier next to a busy bridge as the moon light settled over the city and the river and cars rushed by.

Glenn