Official Community Forums Home

5 Weeks And Counting......

• Members

As many of you know, I just had a baby! :D I have been put on sex restriction for 6 weeks (5 to go) in order to heal from my C-Section delivery. While the new baby is taxing and exhausting - I have already began to think about sex again. I always listen to my doctors - and know that sex will be better when I wait the time suggested - so I am being patient and feeling better every day.

Now, my husband is extremely understanding, and would never push me to have sex or to do something I am not ready for. However, I want to make sure when we get to week 6 that the sex is raw, primal and off the hook wild! So, this is what I have been doing:

*I poke my head (and hands) into the shower in the mornings and wash his cock or even just say something provacative

*I make comments regarding sex and what is to come to keep him thinking on a sexual plane

*I wake him up with a handjob or a blowjob (although I just finally got comfortable enough to bend that way)

In short, I am going to drive him wild with anticipation - and by extension - myself too.

So, for all you gals who are waiting the 6 weeks to have sex again - life doesn't stop - get and keep your man in a state of horny and you both will benefit at the finish line! :rolleyes:

• Members
wont he just wank and loose all the pent up energy that you gave him?

I am most sure that he will....but it is more fun if I HELP him release the energy....plus, it ain't the same as being IN me!!!

• Members
I am most sure that he will....but it is more fun if I HELP him release the energy....plus, it ain't the same as being IN me!!!

I glad the both of you can't wait to get back at it, unfortunalty for me my wife and I have yet to rebound back after 4 months. Hopefully this changes. But ya'll been through this before so you know what to expect. I glad ya'll looking forward to getting back to business.

Glenn

• 3 months later...

You are sooo smart to be flirtatious with your husband. Even though after giving birth your doctors are keeping you from having sex, and your sex drive was not up and running to its full capacity. You know your husbands sex drive didn't miss a beat. The quick grabs in the shower and sexy talk keeps him wanting you.

I was jealous and yes I'm ashamed to say this but jealous of my 6 kids. They took my lover and best friend away from me. She was all mine and learning to share was not easy. No man likes to be second chair to anybody when its the love of his life at stake.

keep up the great job with your hubby and remember to keep him number one.