Official Community Forums Home

Threesomes.....

Mikayla1

• Members

As many of you know, I am sort of the "self appointed" sex guru for my little band-o-friends. Recently, one of my very best girlfriends asked me about threesomes. She said her boyfriend of 3 years was asking her to spice things up with another woman. As my friend is bi-sexual, this idea didn't immediately go into the trash bin - but she considered it. She has never had a threesome, and as she loves her boyfriend she wanted to contemplate it long and hard before she went through with it.

Knowing that I have had threesomes, she asked me what she should do. I went through the pros and cons, the fun things, the not-so-fun things - the possible consequences, etc. After hearing it all, she decided that she would rather do this before she got married than after (since like me, she believes that marriage is a comittment where you are not with other people.

They decided (since I was unavailable (lol) that they would ask a "friend" of her boyfriend that my friend also liked. They asked, she accepted and they decided to go all out - renting a Chicago hotel room, having dinner, etc. My friend (on my advice) thought that this would be better than having sex in THEIR apartment, where they would have everyday reminders.

Anyway, the day came, my friend was anxious and excited - and I was afraid FOR her, since I know how these things can end up. When my friend called me she was not as happy as I would have hoped. She told me that it started out great, her and the other girl started things. They eventually got her bf involved and at first he was very shy with the other girl, then he started to be very aggressive with her - saying dirty things to her, asking if he could "fuck her up her ass" (which was something that my friend doesn't do often with him) and my frined ended up feeling very left out, even though she was "in" the action the whole time.

Her boyfriend ended the night by cumming in the other girl's ass - which made my friend feel really, really rejected. I had told her that she needed to get the rules out of the way (i.e. no kissing, no anal, she gets the cum, etc.) but these apparently went out the window!

About a half week later my friend found her boyfriend IM'ing this girl, talking about how tight her ass was and how hot her tits are (my friend lacks a little in the chest department) - so she stormed out of their apartment and came to me crying.

"I told you so" is not in my repertoire of things I say to my good friends, and I felt really bad for her. I gave her some options (stay wtih him, no more threesomes; dump him; do it again, etc.) and she decided that this was a window into their future - especially since he asked her if she would be willing to do another one with the SAME GIRL!

I realize that this is just one example of possible endings for this situation - but since we get so many questions regarding threesomes on here I felt it necessary to post her experience so others may learn from it. Threesomes are NOT always bad or end badly - but in my experience (and now that of my friend :() they often do!

It's very unfortunate that this happened to your friend. Of course, most people have to actually go thru something before they truly LEARN anything.

When things were happening that she didn't like, she should've spoken up THEN, and not waited. Yes, heat of the moment, but there has to be a certain amount of respect and the rules of a Threesome have to be upheld/enforced. I'm not saying that it's ALL her fault, of course her BF should've respected the Rules set before hand.

Now he's crossing a line (which was probably forseeable), and it needs to be stopped. If he wants the other girl, well, there's obviously not much your friend can do about that, besides break up with him.

Live and Learn I guess.