Official Community Forums Home

What Is The Female Orgasm Called?

xdegenerate

• Members

i hope someone can find out..i don't know what to call it when i get my g-spot. i don't like the word ejaulate...sounds too masculin

Amrita: drink of the gods, holy water

Interesting drink flavor!... i'm sure Coke and Pepsi would be on that one... but everyone would probably enjoy the taste of a new generation by squeezing there own fresh for free....

anyway...

It seems a mystery what the scientific name for them are. Thanks for the replies, I hope more help follows on this.

• Members

The G-Spot fluid is just called "ejaculate." Technically speaking, that is what it truly is anyway!

• Members

Ahhhhh, you need to read my article on the G-Spot to get the most information.

Here is an excerpt from my article, it should answer your questions:

"I learned a long time ago that the best way to be successful in ANYTHING, including sexual fulfillment, is to be educated. Therefore, a small “lesson” on women’s anatomy and the basics of what the ‘G-spot’ actually is will serve as a backbone for how to find it.

Ok, first of all I think we all know what and where the VAGINA is – and that at the end of the vagina is the cervix, uterus and the ovaries – this is simple enough. Also semi-connected to the vagina is the bladder, as it lies right above (or next to) it – so to speak. Now, coming down from the bladder is the URETHRA, which is where urine comes from. All pretty simple thus far, right? Closely related to the urethra are the PARAURETHRAL GLANDS – or Skene’s Glands – which are, in essence, the glands which produce the discharge of a G-Spot orgasm! These paraurethral glands are located between the bladder and the anterior (top or belly-side) wall of the vagina. When this gland is stimulated, the G-Spot orgasm occurs!

So, if the glands are called paraurethral or Skene’s glands, why is it called a G-Spot? Well, because it was actually Ernest Gräfenberg, a German gynecologist, who discovered that these glands had anything at all to do with a female’s orgasm. Therefore, this was named the ‘Gräfenberg Spot – or ‘G-spot' in his honor. "

There you go!!!

• Members
And, believe it or not, Men can be trained to have " Dry orgasms", that is, and orgasm that does not include an ejaculation, too. This is a form of Tantric sex, and allows the man to orgasm, having the mental seizure and release of hormones that come from any orgasm, but without ejaculating any semen or sperm. In tantric sex, the couple can enjoy many orgasms together before the man's ejaculation occurs.

Howard

What exactly is tantric sex?