Official Community Forums Home

Question

lickher over

my mate and i only see each other every couple of weeks.a while ago she sent me a picture of herself and it was the best "cream pie" ive ever seen. Then i started thinking who deposited that white liquid that i saw running out of her.After asking and getting into somewhat of an argument about trust she told me she had just got done with using her bunny.Well we do plenty of oral and she says i get her off but i never saw the white stuff coming out so the last time we were together i asked her to use the bunny while i watched.Sure enough after she had an orgasm and pulled the bunny out there was the trail of cum.So am i really getting her off when i go down on her or is she faking it.After sex i see that white liquid but i always assumed it was from me.This has really been bothering me cause she says i do oral great and i always make her cum but now im not sure.

• Members

Do NOT panic!!! Let me assure you, women cum in many different ways. I will say, when I cum with a toy or with an actual cock in myself that the cum seems thicker and definitely comes from deep within me and oooozes out. Now, while I love oral and cum every time, multiple times, it is not always thick like I can come when I use a toy!

No fear my friend!

If she is cuming from oral sex, you will know it. That's not something that women fake very well. Nor do they want to. Often women find it far easier to cum from oral sex than from Sexual intercourse.

As far as proof, women cum differently from one orgasm to the next. I have seen thick discharges, and thin ones, and none at all, on occasion. Sometimes it depends literally on how much water she has drunk that day!

On the other hand, if you are lousy at giving oral sex, she will let you know. That is not something that women are likely to lie about. So, stop obsessing. It doesn't sound like the two of your are married, so I find your attitute toward your GF a little strange. Did you really think that she was going to be satisfied only seeing you once ever couple of weeks, and never date anyone else? Its none of your business whose " cream pie " she sent you. I do think it was a bit tacky of her to send you that picture, unless it was she took in your presense, after having sex with you, and she had to wait for it to be developed before sending it on to you as a momento. However, that is something for the two of you to talk about, not about her being celebate, or faking orgasms with you. I have never understood any good reason for any womam to fake an orgasm. Even women who do so because they are in an abusive relationship and are afraid he will beat them if he gets mad, are cheating themselves as well as him when they fake an orgasm. Read Mikayla's article on faking orgasms in the Sex Education section, by clicking on that tab at the top of this page. I think you will learn enough so that you won't have to worry that you will be made a fool out of by a lover faking an orgasm with you again.

Howard

She's the one who always tells me theres no one else I don't bring the subject up.My concern about other partners is more about STD'S. We have unprotected sex because we are both d/d free.If she chooses to have sex with another partner and doesn't use protection I think she should tell me.We have discussed this topic and made that agreement if we had other partners we would use protection to insure our health.

The picture was digital and date stamped.It was not my cream pie.She always sends me pics. of herself to keep me horny.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I think that's great that you two are able to keep your sexual relationship going like that during the distance... but you have got to check your jealousy at the door if you want to continue a long lasting relationship!

Speaking from my own experience I have many different orgasms... G spots are more intense and cause me to have a flooding orgasm that soaks the bed, others can be light in feeling one right after the other then building up to a huge one, it just depends, little ones, big ones where I can't breath, ones I get from giving my SO head are different from some I get during intercourse, on and on.

Have fun and be open with eachother... tell her your concern and why you asked, there might be things she wonders about and was never brave enough to ask you about. TALK!!!!!!