Official Community Forums Home

Hubby Cums To Fast

sasha

• Members

My hubby and I are really into the toys, movies and great sex, but he gets so excited that he cums to fast. I want it to last laonger, as he does too. What can we do for him to last longer and hold off his cum? ;)

• Members

Well if he's young and not too experienced then that's a huge factor. However if he's been active for a long long time, then he's just very sensitive and you can buy him some prolonging cream/gel or desensitizing ones too. I never tried them because they don't condition you to control and prolong sex yourself.

If your in the middle of penetration and he feels the climax feeling coming up then slow down, way down. He should limit the trusts, just go slowly until it goes away or most of the way and continue on. What I used to do was that and/or pull out and do oral until the feeling passed. As long as you don't stop the sexual acts, because you want him to please you and not ruin the moment by taking a break.

After time he'll last longer and longer, you'll see. For fast results, use the products, but they wont give him the experience to hold off in future sex acts. They just delay that.

• Members
Well if he's young and not too experienced then that's a huge factor.  However if he's been active for a long long time, then he's just very sensitive and you can buy him some prolonging cream/gel or desensitizing ones too.  I never tried them because they don't condition you to control and prolong sex yourself.

If your in the middle of penetration and he feels the climax feeling coming up then slow down, way down.  He should limit the trusts, just go slowly until it goes away or most of the way and continue on.  What I used to do was that and/or pull out and do oral until the feeling passed.  As long as you don't stop the sexual acts, because you want him to please you and not ruin the moment by taking a break. 

After time he'll last longer and longer, you'll see.  For fast results, use the products, but they wont give him the experience to hold off in future sex acts.  They just delay that.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

• Members
Well if he's young and not too experienced then that's a huge factor.  However if he's been active for a long long time, then he's just very sensitive and you can buy him some prolonging cream/gel or desensitizing ones too.  I never tried them because they don't condition you to control and prolong sex yourself.

If your in the middle of penetration and he feels the climax feeling coming up then slow down, way down.  He should limit the trusts, just go slowly until it goes away or most of the way and continue on.  What I used to do was that and/or pull out and do oral until the feeling passed.  As long as you don't stop the sexual acts, because you want him to please you and not ruin the moment by taking a break. 

After time he'll last longer and longer, you'll see.  For fast results, use the products, but they wont give him the experience to hold off in future sex acts.  They just delay that.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I think that his urge to cum is being brought on by our intense sex sessions. We have really gotten into our toys andd movies and it is all very good. Not that in the past it was not, it was. The difference is that we are venturing out and trying new, great things and it is so exciting. So I like your advise on just pulling out and doing some oral or whatever. Anyone else got ideas?

• Members
I think that his urge to cum is being brought on by our intense sex sessions.  We have really gotten into our toys andd movies and it is all very good.  Not that in the past it was not, it was.  The difference is that we are venturing out and trying new, great things and it is so exciting.  So I like your advise on just pulling out and doing some oral or whatever.  Anyone else got ideas?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Push up on his perenium - that part between his balls and asshole - that puts pressure that stops the would-be flow of cum. Do it for 5 - 10 seconds, then start up slowly again - somtines it works.