Official Community Forums Home

Girls Night Out - Wicked Dares For Frivolous Fun

texasowl

• Members

XDOUB5main.jpg

Girls Night Out cards

There's a stock number of dares everyone uses when playing Truth or Dare, and they run through pretty quick. Then you're left with prank calls (not so great in an age of Caller ID), eating gross food combinations (you just know someone will complain there are carbs in the cat food) and the always popular fake orgasm moment. Sometimes even the most rowdy player needs some help. Girls Night Out is a deck of cards with various dares to use. Some appear to be oriented towards a bar and/or party atmosphere. They seem like the sort of thing you might think is a good idea while drunk at your best friend's bachelorette party, like “Walk up to a guy and look at him as though you were just about to talk to him. Just as you walk past him turn round, slap him on the bottom and say 'Looking good, looking good' and walk off.” These dares are the sort of things extroverted people probably do every day. But they could definitely be uncomfortable or scary for a more introverted person. While this game could be lots of fun, make sure your friends are up for it or someone might hate you in the morning for making them wear their bra over their shirt and tell strangers they aren't wearing their knickers. I personally would cheerfully strangle any friend who tried to make me ride a chair like it was a mechanical bull. But I know other people love this sort of thing.

OMG!! These sound like lotsa fun!!!

• Members

Lets play