Official Community Forums Home

Has Anyone Tried The Prostate Massager

kitkatty

• Members

I am curious to see if anyone has tried the prostate massager? And if it is a good toy for men. I normally just use a vibrator to rub against his balls, but I cannot seem to find his G spot, which I am dying to find.

• 1 year later...
  • Members
I am curious to see if anyone has tried the prostate massager? And if it is a good toy for men. I normally just use a vibrator to rub against his balls, but I cannot seem to find his G spot, which I am dying to find.

To the best of my knowledge the P gland is about 1 or 2 inches in. If you slide your social finger into him palm up try this. Curl your finger towards yourself in a "come hither" fashion. You should be able to feel spongy skin with your finger tip. This is The Gland you are searching for. I have 10 or so toys I use regularly. I have a slim 3/4" x 5" noduled shaft with a spine of sorts. Just last week I bent it so IT WOULD massage my prostate. It holds a bullet right at the base. The other day I worked my prostate with this toy and nearly came 3 or 4 times. I got myself right to the edge but had to stop cuz it felt too intense to carry on. This is one of the reasons I need a partner so I can be taken OVER THAT EDGE AND INTO SEXUAL BLISS AND OBLIVION.....For me the 'assgasm' is an elusive creature that I have trapped and caught just once about 3 1/2 years ago. After having experienced an orgasm of this magnitude and longevity I was not to be satisfied with just one. I hope this helps you out.

• Members

I have tried a few.

P-Spot Pleaser

Pandora

Cyberskin Scorpion Stinger

I would recommend all of them. B)