Official Community Forums Home

Sex Position With Woman On Top

ShyBear

• Members

Ok, here's the thing....I am not really experienced at being the rider...don't get me wrong... I like it!!! My guy apparently likes it...he asks me to do it. I want to know if there is a certain position being on top that you guys can feel more. Like with us sitting straight up or leaning forward or some other way? I want to be able to give him the maximum amount of pleasure from this position as possible. I have to be careful because I will orgasm quickly from this position as well...I have to just stop and not move for a few seconds...but then I feel like I am taking away from him...I would not want that to happen either....Any advice you guys can give would be great...ladies if you have suggestions I will take them as well...Sex is great with him but always looking to make it better!

Thanks!

• Members

Alright, here's my take on it as a guy. Do what makes you feel good and makes you have an orgasm. I think almost universally, guys get excited when their woman is enjoying herself. I rarely orgasm with my wife on top, but it gives me full access to her breasts, inner things, and ass. You can always switch positions for him later. I think for the most part, a woman will prefer the grinding action and the guy the up and down action. So certainly talk to your man about what he likes, but my guess is that whatever you're doing, he likes (which is why he asks you to do it).

• Members

I love any position with Mikayla on top! More to see and feel! My favorite (OK, I have 2 favorites) is when she is facing backward (don't know the name, sorry) and I can watch my cock entering her pussy. In this position, she easily cums because she rubs against my pelvic arch and has all the control. Also, I can fuck her ass with a toy or my fingers - I especially love her big, blue vibe in there.

My second favorite is the traditional woman on top straddling position. She can change her pace, grind her pussy against me, I can see and touch those great tits. PLUS, she can jump up on her feet and pound me hard, or relax into a knees position and use her muscles to squeeze my cock. either one renders us many orgasms (or her) and I would suggest learning how to go for multiples - why limit?

MM

MM, I am ashamed of you!!! You don't know the name of it when a woman is facing the other way, on top????? Reverse Cowgirl!!! *smack smack*!! :P:lol:;):rolleyes:

• Members

Thanks guys! Sounds like some great advice...I definitely want to try the reverse position...I am not worried about my orgasm from this position...it is a given...I want to make sure he is enjoying my being on top...lol...I want it to be a "worthwhile effort"...No I have not gotten any complaints and I am sure he enjoys it or else he would not ask me to do it, but I would love for it to go beyond the ordinary...we both are very open minded when it comes to trying new things...He is not into the toys...already mentioned them..he tried them in a previous relationship he said they did not do much for him...I was not there so I don't know what they did or used that turned him off from them but I will give it time and ask him again...

Again, Thanks guys,