Official Community Forums Home

Looking For Somone Here

curvacious_lust

• Members

who has hyperthyroidism?? I"m sorry. Its been so long since I've been here due to work, etc. that I forgot who it was?? My diagnosis FINALLY is official (after 3 months and losing 22 pounds and GOBS of hair), its hyperthyroidism and I have a thyroid ultrasound scheduled for this Friday to see if its irregular or if I have nodules (lumps). Please reply!

And anyone else can reply with whatever they want if they read this...LOL. *waves at all the old regulars and the newbies since I last was here* :lol:

• Members

Hey CL!!!! Long time no post!!!

I hope that life is going well for you! Take care and post back!!!

Kisses,

Mik

p.s. maybe it was Whiskey who had that???? :lol::D

CL, long-time-no-see!! I hope things calm down for you, and that you and your doctor can come up with a treatment plan for ya!! Post when you're able!!

• Members

Long time no see, Hope you and your doc get this all figgured out. Take Care and post when you can :D

• Members
who has hyperthyroidism?? I"m sorry. Its been so long since I've been here due to work, etc. that I forgot who it was?? My diagnosis FINALLY is official (after 3 months and losing 22 pounds and GOBS of hair), its hyperthyroidism and I have a thyroid ultrasound scheduled for this Friday to see if its irregular or if I have nodules (lumps). Please reply!

And anyone else can reply with whatever they want if they read this...LOL. *waves at all the old regulars and the newbies since I last was here* :lol:

My wife was hyperthyroid and then last year she was confirmed hydrothyroid, now she on meds and working out to try and get down to normal weight

Glenn

• Members
Hey CL!!!! Long time no post!!!

I hope that life is going well for you! Take care and post back!!!

Kisses,

Mik

p.s. maybe it was Whiskey who had that???? :lol::D

I think you might be right, Mik, about Whiskey. I'll have to look back on my posts. I'll know a bit more after Friday's ultrasound about what's causing this.

How's that baby?? see..last time I was here was your posting of leaving to have your c-section. ACK!!

Thanks Tyg, krazy, and Glenn for the well wishes and help! 1 downer of this all, my sex drive is almost zero. Me...no sex drive, there is definintely something wrong! LOL.