Official Community Forums Home

First Time Anal

tapole58

:lol:

Well, that pretty much says it all!

As far as your first time anally, well, using lots of lube (and I do mean LOTS) is very important. Dry running is not recommended at all. I would highly recommend that you always use condoms as well, since, no matter if they're male, female, gay or straight, you never know what they may give you as an "added bonus".

If you have never had anal sex before, then I would suggest going to the shopping section here, or an adult toy shop, and getting a toy that has progressively larger toys, playing with yourself (again with LOTSA lube), and working your anal sphincter up to accomodating something as large as a penis. Something like The Anal Starter Kit

Your anus is designed to push stuff OUT, not have it go in, so having something pushed (slowly) up there, takes some getting use too, relax, breathe, and again, LOTSA lube! Tearing and bleeding is not a good thing. I really don't recommend anything that claims to numb the anus (like Analese), since pain is the body's way of saying "Stop that, or you're gonna damage something".

• Members

As far as your first time anally, well, using lots of lube (and I do mean LOTS) is very important. Dry running is not recommended at all. I would highly recommend that you always use condoms as well, since, no matter if they're male, female, gay or straight, you never know what they may give you as an "added bonus".

If you have never had anal sex before, then I would suggest going to the shopping section here, or an adult toy shop, and getting a toy that has progressively larger toys, playing with yourself (again with LOTSA lube), and working your anal sphincter up to accomodating something as large as a penis. Something like The Anal Starter Kit

Your anus is designed to push stuff OUT, not have it go in, so having something pushed (slowly) up there, takes some getting use too, relax, breathe, and again, LOTSA lube! Tearing and bleeding is not a good thing. I really don't recommend anything that claims to numb the anus (like Analese), since pain is the body's way of saying "Stop that, or you're gonna damage something".

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members
Thank you for the compliment.

I found it difficult to believe that the poster was, at the age of 58, just now trying to find out if he is gay or not. My answer was intended to be a tip to other readers that perhaps this post is not on the level, but more likely a prank. College is in session.

It also was written to be a " one liner ". They are hard to write. Standup Comics have a room full of writers working all day long to give them half a dozen one-liners on the headlines of the day, for a short monologue on late night TV.

I would prefer to write " funny " all the time, but that is usually not appropriate here. I thought the question asked here was so outrageous that my response was appropriate. Late last night, I was lamenting with a friend at how few people seemed to appreciate the humor.

You have made my day.

Howard

• Members

I do not think we have the right to assume that this is a college student. If this man is 58 and really does want to experience anal sex with a man, who are we to say, "no, that sounds like a college prank." I have heard and read of many a man (and women) who get to a point in life when they want to experience things - different things - so perhaps this is the situation here.

As for how to do it, yes, you could go to a gay bar - and risk getting HIV or any other host of STDs. I would suggest reading my article on anal play, try to have some anal stim that you do on yourself - carefully with lots of LUBE, and if you want to find a male partner, there are many ways to do this.

I hope that helped.

• Members

• Members

i took all of your advise. thanks. gay bar had some one willing to do this old man.i had my first anal sex and i gave him my virgin mouth too. wow . it was awesome. now i'm looking for a playmate or group. thanks again for the help. larry

• 1 month later...
  • Members
Find a Gay bar, and say " Yes ".

Howard

well howard thanks, i did just that. and i have had a lot of fun since.i guess i'm bi now. i do enjoy it. again thanks for the help. larry

• Members

hi girl, thanks i did that. no toys . just the real thing. wanted to feel it all. no condoms. still with him. lots of fun . thanks again. larry

I'm glad that you got your experience, and I will strongly say, and this is just my opinion, that you are foolish for not using condoms with any sexual partner. You can get a host of STDs with vaginal, anal, and yes, even oral sex. But, it's your life and your choice. Hope you get the blank one.