Official Community Forums Home

New Position

• Members

This really isn't a question... I didn't know where to post it....

We tried this position last night. LOVED IT !!

10: CROSS LEGGED

This Kama Sutra inspired position is WONDERFUL for both the man and the woman. It is not the most complex position that I will talk about, but it is a great place to begin. This position works best on a harder surface – like the floor – and requires a bit of flexibility. The woman lies down on her back with the male kneeling in front of her. She scoots her butt up against his penis for insertion and then she CROSSES HER LEGS at the ankles, bringing her knees slightly forward and resting her feet on his chest.

What this position accomplishes is deep penetration. The vagina becomes open to him because her legs are slightly apart. He can thrust in and out at a slow or faster pace. This is a great visual position for the man and a wonderful position for adding clitoral stimulation if needed. Plus, she can raise and lower her hips to grind up against him if she likes. Intimate position with a wonderful reward!

Thanks Mikayla for the article and the pic !!

We did use the bed and not the floor, I think the floor will be better next time.. Husband loved being able to see everything... I am thinking a mirror on the ceiling may allow me to see. LOL

• Members
This Kama Sutra inspired position is WONDERFUL for both the man and the woman. It is not the most complex position that I will talk about, but it is a great place to begin. This position works best on a harder surface – like the floor – and requires a bit of flexibility. The woman lies down on her back with the male kneeling in front of her. She scoots her butt up against his penis for insertion and then she CROSSES HER LEGS at the ankles, bringing her knees slightly forward and resting her feet on his chest.

that was a great article - in case anyone wants a direct link, here is the whole article:

http://www.tootimid.com/sex_education/sex_...x_positions.htm

• Members

I am so happy that you tried this position and liked it! I would love to hear from more of you on who has tried what positions. I did write another article - 19 Positions Everyone Should Try - read that for some good, tried and true ones!

Oh, and I did not draw the pictures - that was someone else - they add a lot to the article, don't you agree!

• Members

I am so happy that you tried this position and liked it! I would love to hear from more of you on who has tried what positions. I did write another article - 19 Positions Everyone Should Try - read that for some good, tried and true ones!

Oh, and I did not draw the pictures - that was someone else - they add a lot to the article, don't you agree!

[/quote

YES< YES YES

The pics added so much to the article.. It wasn't at all hard to figure out what went where... (so to speak )

Grinning.]

I loved them !!

Thanks