Official Community Forums Home

Toys For Men?

• Members

Check out the shopping guide for all the products available that you may be interested in.

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...mp;Category=576

Also, check out the Sex Toy Review panel. Real life reviewers review items TooTimid sells and give real reviews, telling their experiences and opinions of the toys.

ALSO, one of our prominent married couples here at TooTimid co-wrote an article about masturbation, including information on several male toys.

http://www.tootimid.com/sex_education/just...bation_tips.htm

Hope you find what you're looking for! :)

• Members

Pesonally, I have tried many but was unhappy with the result of such high dollar toys. The best I've found to date is a masturbation sleeve that came with lube for $5. I've had it for 2 years so far and still is my favorite. It is basically a condom with the end cut off to leave the sleeve part. It is thicker than condoms so that's not a problem. You still have to do the work but I've found that most mens toys are this way anyhow.

Thankfully, more & more, companies that make sex toys are seeing a growing demand for male sex toys. They're bringing out new toys all the time, so the selection is growing. I know that doesn't help you NOW, but, check out all the Toys for Men and see what there is there. Just like with toys for women, it's trial and error to see what you like/prefer. Read the sex toy reviews, see what other men have liked. Good luck!

• 3 weeks later...

As I responded to your PM, TooTimid now has a retail store on Newbury Street, in Boston, MA. I'm not sure how far that is from y'all, but I hope that helps. You can also Google something like "Adult Toy Stores, Worchester, MA" or "Sex Toy Stores in Worchester, MA". Something like that. Good luck!