Official Community Forums Home

My Orgasm

I was wondering if any other guys orgasm like i do, i never really noticed before but i have been having sex with a older woman than myself and she brought too my attention that when i cum she has noticed that the muscles in my legs and pelvis as well as my penis go into "spasms, leg & pelvis muscles "and penis jerking and twitching spasmodically as the semen is pumping out , this lasts for about 10 to 20 seconds after my orgasm, I am circumcised and she also said that i have no "frenulum" on the glans of my penis, would been circumcised and no frenulem have something to do with the way i reach orgasm????? :blink::blink:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
I was wondering if any other guys orgasm like i do,  i never really noticed before but i have been having sex with a older woman than myself and she brought too my attention that when i cum she has noticed that the muscles in my legs and pelvis as well as my penis go into "spasms, leg & pelvis muscles "and penis jerking and twitching spasmodically as the semen is pumping out , this lasts for about 10 to 20 seconds after my orgasm,  I am circumcised and she also said that i have no "frenulum" on the glans of my penis, would been circumcised and no frenulem have something to do with the way i reach orgasm????? :blink:  :blink:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah, sometimes, when I cum I have pelvic or leg spasms also, but I have a frenulum so I doubt it has anything to do with that.

• Members

Now i'm curious, looked frenulum up in the on line dictionary. It says:

"One entry found for frenulum.

Main Entry: fren·u·lum

Pronunciation: 'fren-y&-l&m

Function: noun

Inflected Form(s): plural fren·u·la /-l&/

Etymology: New Latin, diminutive of Latin frenum

1 : a connecting fold of membrane serving to support or restrain a part (as the tongue)

2 : a bristle or group of bristles on the front edge of the posterior wings of some lepidoptera that unites the wings by interlocking with the retinaculum of the forewings "

I'm guessing you guys arn't lepidoptera, so what has your tongue got to do with all this?

Love, Kate

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
:blink: WHAT THE HECK IS A FRENULUM??? KATE NEXT TIME GET A DICKTIONARY THAT SPEAKS AMERICAN OK SWEETNESS??? ITS BEEN A REALLY LONG TIME BUT I USED TO HAVE LEG CRAMPING ORGASMS FAIRLY REGULARLY...I NEVER THOT MUCH ABOUT OTHER THAN IT WAS PRETTY WILD BUT IT WASNT SOMETHIN I WORRIED ABOUT EITHER.....AND ITS BEEN MY EXPERIENCE THAT OLDER WOMEN CAN BE V E R Y H O T IN BED AND WILL TAKE GOOD CARE OF YOU :D MY KELLY WAS 3 OR 4 OR5 YEARS OLDER THAN ME AND SHE WAS ALWAYS VERY WET....SHE HAD THE SWEETEST CUNNY I EVER LICKED OUT... :D:P:D XOXO EVERYONE SPECIALLY YOU SWEET KATE 12GAUGE