Official Community Forums Home

How To Respond To Light Bondage Talk?

sharrn

My fiance is introducing me to light bondage for the first time. I've never "talked" during sex and I don't know what to say to his questions when he is in control. He will ask me specific questions while holding me down, being in control, if I like it, and my response is always "yes." I need some guidance and education in this new, exciting world.

• Members

It really depends on the DOM. SOme DOMS want a specific response: i.e. Yes Sir, Yes Master, More Master. Others want no speech or regular speech. THe best way to clarify this is to ask your DOM to tell you before play, or as a precursor to play.

• Members

This is one of those posts that would be better served by adding a lot more details. We don't know what questions he is asking. Is he testing your limits? Trying to get you to open up a bit? Trying to figure out which buttons to push? Or seeking the old yes master, sir, or whatever you call him? Another thing I see is that you always answer yes. Is it an honest yes? Or just your response to everything he says? I think with better details you would get much better responses. Please update or edit your post!! You won't regret it!!!!!

This is one of those posts that would be better served by adding a lot more details. We don't know what questions he is asking. Is he testing your limits? Trying to get you to open up a bit? Trying to figure out which buttons to push? Or seeking the old yes master, sir, or whatever you call him? Another thing I see is that you always answer yes. Is it an honest yes? Or just your response to everything he says? I think with better details you would get much better responses. Please update or edit your post!! You won't regret it!!!!!

We've only just begun so I don't have much detail. I think he's trying to get me to open up but I don't know how too in conversation. I don't think he's looking for "master" or anything like that. We obviously need to have some communication together about details and such. I am serious when I say we've just begun this kind of sex. He asks if I like him holding me down--Yes. He tugs on my hair and keeps my face still and asks me what I'm going to do or tells me about it...no response on my part because I don't know what to say. Or while he's doing that he doesn't say anything but gets real close to my face. He does alittle nipple pain but nothing too much. I really, really want to partake in this and I need some hot lines...they just aren't flowing out of me. I want to open up so bad and make this amazing for both of us. I think it's just going real slow with me because this is all new.

We've discussed using blindfolds and tie ups...again, nothing I've ever done before but am so hot to try it...alittle nervous but not so that I won't do it.