Official Community Forums Home

Sexual Stimulants For Males

eikoops

• Members

i think it might be worth a try. i found the Max Stamina Sexual Stimulant on this site. lord only knows if it works, but i don’t know how to hint at or suggest it. we've tried some things like stress relief and being more playful but i think if he would be willing to try something natural like this supplement, it might enhance his libido a bit. it’s something i would need to be cautious with only because i don't want to suggest anything that would insult him. i mean we've agreed that we have different sex drives and that we want to do something about it, but how would one address a supplement? i know men can be touchy about feeling like they NEED a stimulant. any suggestions?

• Members

Keep in mind that supplements aren't as regulated as, say, OTC medications. That being said, the only thing that says any of these products work are clinical trials that are usually paid for by the company wanting to market the product. Now that I got my little warning out of the way, if you decide to go forward with the use of a product like this, I would suggest you be open and honest about your suggestion. Let him know that you had heard about this product and feel it may work for him but just be sure to do it at a time when he's open to talking about the subject. I'm sure he'd be more receptive to the suggestion and less threatened by it that way. You may even suggest that you'll be taking a supplement of your own as well to improve your health. Timing and wording is everything.

Thurisas.

• Members

that is a great idea. i was thinking about trying a hoodia weight loss supplement i could say if he is interested we could do it together. if not oh well. no big deal.