Official Community Forums Home

New Here..a Few Questions...hubby And I Are Both

having some 'minor' problems in the sack...it is taking both of us too long to have an orgasm lately...

we are both working long long hours at our jobs and the kids are driving us nutso!

we are interested in some toys/games, but don't even know where to begin

also, is there anything we can try TONIGHT!? last night I followed the 'how to give a blow job' instructions (ha!) on this site and he was going out of his mind :)

• Members
having some 'minor' problems in the sack...it is taking both of us too long to have an orgasm lately...

we are both working long long hours at our jobs and the kids are driving us nutso!

also, is there anything we can try TONIGHT!? last night I followed the 'how to give  a blow job' instructions (ha!) on this site and he was going out of his mind :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes, there are all kinds of games you can buy...or dream up...you didn't say how old your kids are, so I'm guessing they're still living with you which can make preplanning somewhat difficult. Although we've not had any problems in this area, we do like to play games...and we're quite physical - wrestling, tickling and so on. We also love to play poker - strip poker is always good - or you can play for things other than money, if you know what I mean???? And did you know that Redi Whip aerosol whipped cream now comes in chocolate flavor???? put that around him with a cherry on top and see how he's feeling by the time you eat all of that off!...

Above all - keep it fun!

• Members

also, is there anything we can try TONIGHT!? last night I followed the 'how to give  a blow job' instructions (ha!) on this site and he was going out of his mind :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi, I'm sure you will get many suggestions. Over all I would say try them all staring at the top and work your way down. To me, the important thing is that you approach this together knowing that you plan to try new things. Make it ok to say or admit that something does not work for you. It will be fun to look back at all the things you tried that just seemed weird when you find those news things that you both love. Then entire journey is foreplay have fun with it. I was afraid, maybe still am, to try new things because I felt it was too much for her. Problem is was I assumed and never talked about it with her. I assumed she would be think less of me. I'm slowly finding out that I'm the one that isn't as open minding because I would not talk to her. So, get it out there, do some anal, try some body paint maybe fuck in the truck of the car or your neighbors car. The fun is in the trying. By the way, for quick something you can do right away. Just say something provocative in his ear that you have NEVER said before. Make it rauncy and keep it up while your in bed. The limits only stop with your imagination and it's free. Talk dirty to him, very dirty, very very dirty. It always gets me hot.