Official Community Forums Home

How Do The Big Ones Do It?

• Members

Hi guys! I'm brand new to this website - just ordered the free rabbit a few days ago.

My hubby and I are both pretty large, and he has a smaller-to-average sized penis. He is maybe 5 inches long.

We enjoy the missionary position (my favorite). The only other one we've discovered is where we are perpendiculr to each other with me on my back, him on his side, with his cock inside me and my legs hanging over his hips. This one allows us deeper penetration.

I am pregnant, so we won't really be able to do these positions for too much longer. Does anyone have any other suggestions for us? I don't care for doggy or being on top too much.

My other question is this: I have a difficult time cumming during sex. I can't without clitoral stimulation at all, and even that takes a lot of work. Is this normal, or is there something else we should be doing? The other day, he went down on me for a VERY long time, and then finally had to rub my clit with his hand to bring me off, well after he'd finished.

Thanks for your help!

• Members

WELCOME, WELCOME, WELCOME!!!

OK, first I suggest you spend some time reading over the site. The reason I say this is: there are posts, articles and the like about orgasm, positions, pregnancy and sex and "sex for larger people." Since you have asked a lot of different questions, you will be able to get a wider range of answers by searching the site.

The long and short answers to your basic concerns are:

(1) 80-85% of ALL women NEED clitoral stimulation to climax. So, yes it is normal, and YES you should be giving yourself clitoral stimulation while having sex.

(2) I am sorry you don't "care" for certain positions - but life is about variety honey - do NOT limit yourself to just a few positions, get out of the box and try some others. I wrote 2 articles on positions - and while some of them will not work for you during pregnancy - or if you are "larger" - many will - so read up!

(3) As far as the "work" of climax - it will be work if you want the clitoral stim and aren't doing it. Do it DURING sex, do not wait until after. Please do not tell me that you think if you touch yourself during sex that you are taking something away! That just isn't true!

(4) Read my article on Pregnancy and Sex - it has positions and tips. This might help you to have a very sexual pregnancy!

Those are the basic answers. If you want something more specific and can't find it on site, or need further direction, please post back!

• Members
My hubby and I are both pretty large, and he has a smaller-to-average sized penis. He is maybe 5 inches long.

I don't care for doggy or being on top too much.

I don't think I can give a better answer than Mikayla already gave, but I wanted to as, why don't you care for doggy or being on top? Are these positions difficult? hard to get to a climax? Is it possible that these could be great positions but just need some more practice? One thing that you will read over and over on this board is that the intimate time between you and your hubby is adult playtime. Sometimes, to find a new position that works, you need to spend some time playing where the orgasm is not the ultimate end. You know. . . play to learn! My husband and I have found that it sometimes take a bit of practice to get a particular position to work. Doggy style is one of those for us. We tried it on our honeymoon and I immediately thought "NO, this is too animalistic. I don't like it. We are not dogs." But then we tried it again from time to time. I realized that there are things I liked (I love the feel of him behind me and laying on me) and things I didn't like (being on all fours which never worked too well for us as well as a lack of clitoral stimulation). We made some alterations and found a way for it to work for us--me with my head down resting on the bed and my tush in the air--that provides the right angle of entry and allows for some easy clitoral stimulation with a toy. Now it is totally on our top ten.

Same thing for me on top. The first time we tried it, I felt ridiculous! I didn't know what to do! Once I figured out what to do, I LOVE IT! Really, it is the best. I wouldn't want it every night (because variety is good!) and I'm not always in the mood to go for a ride but when we do, it is awesome. So, I just wanted to ask what was your specific dislike of these positions--not that they have to work for you too, but that they could. These are two fairly simple (as in, you don't have to be a contortionist to make it work) positions that work for most people. We have been married for (almost) 12 years. It is only in the last year that we have ironed out the kinks of doggy style and probably only in the last 2-3 years that we figured out how to have me on top successfully. Good luck and congrats on your pregnancy!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Hello Little Indian girl. You posted that you don't like being on top or doggy style, both my wife and I are fairly large and these two positions work pretty well as I am not John Holmes, myself either ;) . Here is a couple variations of the doggy and her on top that work for us, my wife likes for me to give her a 'back rub', spreading her legs as I kneel between them caressing her neck and rubbing her back, as I do so my cock bumps her clit and grooves through her pussy, we can do this for quite a while and we both get REALLY hot! You could then have him pentrate you or turn over for the Missionary position. As for the 'Her on top', try inserting him into you with you facing his feet, it's more of a 'rocking' sex than having to lift and settle yourself sex.

Another that we like is we both lay on our backs with my cock slidding against her, I lay there (somewhat) as she pleasures herself against me, speaking for myself, I find it really hot when she moves herself against me like that, and she likes the 'sluttyishness' about it, that position gives a lot of clitoral stimulation also. Again, you could always move up for the missionary position after you are both 'hot and bothered'. Good luck.

Philip

BTW, congratulations on your upcoming birth.

• Members

I think your position #2 might be a bit better if he trapped your far leg between his legs and use one hand to spread the other leg wide open then use his other hand for direct clitoral stimulation. And there is nothing wrong with one or both of your hands helping him. Pleasure doesn't have to be about hard work and sweat. The more you and he participate in the contact the more you both enjoy it.