Official Community Forums Home

Shemales

12GAUGE

• Members

I YHINK IT WOOD B TOO HOT GETTIN SUM W/A SHEMALE...ANY THOTS ANYONE???

• Members
I YHINK IT WOOD B TOO HOT GETTIN SUM W/A SHEMALE...ANY THOTS ANYONE???

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Actually, I thought about it. This is weird. I happen to be one of the lucky (at least, I think it's lucky) guys who can give themselves head. and I do it fairly frequently. I find that, surprisingly, I enjoy it. I'm straight, but I DO enjoy giving it as well as recieving it. So if I met a shemale, I would be all too happy to take her in my mouth.

• Members

Hello Matthew Dark YEAH i WOOD SAY you are one lucky puppy to give yourself head.....facts be told my first hummer was a guy doin me and it was fuckin fantastic. He knew how to hold me at that point where you're ready to pop but he didn't let me cum...even so it was the best bj I've EVER HAD TO THIS DAY. So just how long r you when you're hard??? You must be reallllllllly flexible too.....:) 12GAUGE

• Members
Hello Matthew Dark  YEAH i WOOD SAY you are one lucky puppy to give yourself head.....facts be told my first hummer was a guy doin me and it was fuckin fantastic.  He knew how to hold me at that point where you're ready to pop but he didn't let me cum...even so it was the best bj I've EVER HAD TO THIS DAY.  So just how long r you when you're hard??? You must be reallllllllly flexible too.....:) 12GAUGE

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm only 7" when hard, but I AM hella flexible. It's fun as hell. Never given head to another guy. Is it fun?

• Members

Hey Matthew It has been a long time since I sucked off a guy(20+years). Mostly what I remember was they were playing w/my dick so I played w/their dick too. These days I'm really turned on by many aspects of bondage and discipline and as I get older I want to experience all the really dirty and nasty sex I can while I CAN STILL ENJOY IT...aside from that since I have been enjoying anal sex w/dongs and dildos I want to experiment (if I can find the right guy) with a guy OR SHEMALE would be fantastic unless I could find a lady who would fuck me in the ass.....it's a pretty tall order I know especially since I do not live in a large city. I just want more than just plain vanilla sex...12GAUGE B)

• Members
Hey Matthew  It has been a long time since I sucked off a guy(20+years). Mostly what I remember was they were playing w/my dick so I played w/their dick too.  These days I'm really turned on by many aspects of bondage and discipline and as I get older I want to experience all the really dirty and nasty sex I can while I CAN STILL ENJOY IT...aside from that since I have been enjoying anal sex w/dongs and dildos I want to experiment (if I can find the right guy) with a guy OR SHEMALE would be fantastic unless I could find a lady who would fuck me in the ass.....it's a pretty tall order I know especially since I do not live in a large city.  I just want more than just plain vanilla sex...12GAUGE B)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah I hear you there. It's boring if it's plain.