Official Community Forums Home

Berry Delight Bullet/egg

Valntyn

• Members

VT512main.jpg

The bullet. Ahh, the bullet. So simple, compact & versatile. One of the greatest additions to any sexual toybox. Used ON either gender, BY either gender. For solo play or with a partner, at home or traveling. For nipples, stomachs, clits & shafts... trailing vibrations all over a body for a shivering, sensual touch. The bullet can do so much.

Vibratex has created another for which I was thrilled to see in my latest TooTimid box. It didn’t take my husband & me long to tear open the package & get to playing!

Washing is fairly simple; the entire toy is waterproof. The controller has rubber seals at both the cord end & the battery area. The cord that goes into the bullet is sealed by the bullet’s blue surroundings. The bullet is coated with a super soft blue silicone & covered with flexible nubbies. (Because it’s silicone, stay away from silicone lubes to keep your toy safe!)

Battery insertion is easy, too. Twist off the bottom of the controller & pull out the battery holder. Snap three AAA batteries into this holder, slide it back into the controller’s body & twist the bottom back on.

The controller is ergonomic, fitting nicely into the hand & controlled by a thumb push-pad. It has two buttons: OFF and ON. By pushing ON multiple times, you can run through the seven different vibe settings. My favorite was just plain ol’ HIGH, a solid vibration. While HIGH didn’t give me the strong vibes I need & love, it was strong enough to keep my interest & build up to a series of powerful orgasms that had my legs stretched & quaking once they got me there.

This toy is NOT for those who wish to be discreet. It’s not a loud toy, but is easily heard. It also has a VERY bright light (it lit the whole room) that changes with each of the selected vibe patterns. We had as much fun with the light as we did with the vibes, seeing each other in different colors & being able to watch each other play. Meow!

Berry Delight is delightful indeed!

I remember you posting that some nubbies are uncomfortable for you, were these softer than the others you've experienced?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

You're remembering correctly -- I tend to find most nubbies uncomfortable. HOWEVER (!!!), these were super soft and flexible and just downright comfy.

• 9 months later...
  • Members

VT512main.jpgBerry Delight

When I opened this package I was struck by how comfortable the controller was in my hand. The battery case was a bit unique, as a chamber slides out and you insert 3 AAA batteries into a cylinder. The batteries all go in different directions and it is not well labeled. Hint: the negative side of the battery is the flat side and it always goes against the spring. Once the batteries were in it was a fun toy. It is not very quiet, but not super loud either. However, the fun part of this toy is the light show!

Each of the 7 (yes SEVEN) different settings has a different colored LED light. I’m sure the neighbors were wondering why my bedroom was lighting up with such vivid colors, but it added a certain ambiance I don’t usually have when masturbating. The patterns of vibrations varied from a steady buzz at low, medium and high speeds (all of which were very strong), to a surging speed, which was a big tease-slowly rising only to peak and immediately slow down again. The remaining 3 cycles were varying types of pulsing beats, one reminiscent of practicing scales on a piano-Do Re Mi-AHHHH!

The nubs on the egg were much softer than I had anticipated. Silicone is a great product, soft like latex, but less allergens. Just remember not to use silicone lube. The bristled surface did grab at me more than I am used to, but it held onto the lube great and added amazing friction. Soap and water cleaned up the bullet very easily afterwards since it is waterproof. (I admit I actually used my new antibacterial toy cleaner-Climaxbursts-which I LOVE).

All in all a great fun addition to your bullet collection for those nights you want a little extra friction and texture...with a killer light show!