Official Community Forums Home

Wanting To Eat Wifes Creampie, But Scared.

kinkyhusband

• Members

Best creampie eating instructions:

Fuck her hard, fuck her deep, and fuck her long. When you cum, unload as deep in her pussy as you can!

Once you're done fillin' her full of jizz, pull out, and go down on her immediately. Waste no time going after her clit. 

Your cum, mixed with her cum, will start oozing out of her pretty quickly. Again, waste no time, and go farther down, and tongue fuck her pussy like you're tryin' to reach her tonsils! Just get in there, and literally eat the fuck right out of her! 

Yessir! You're gonna get a mouthful of that combined cum. It's all good! Slip up, and give her a big very wet kiss like GBgirl58 thinks is yummy, and then go down again, and get another mouthful....and repeat!

And when she's had the fuck eaten out of her, fuck her again, and eat another fuck out of her!

That's what we do anyway! 

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
On 6/27/2022 at 4:25 PM, TabooJ said:

@Jennifer01Hi. If you would I’d like to hear a woman’s perspective on why this is so intense. I occasionally partake at my wife’s request and it drives her crazy as well. To the level she will hold my head down there to where it’s tough to breathe. I’ve asked her multiple times after why and I usually get a dismissive I don’t know which is odd because we are very open. She has a partner I watch her with and feel comfortable enough to where they had unprotected sex for the first time this past weekend. The moment got to me a bit when she asked me to eat her out before I had sex with her and I froze (he came multiple times) and stuck with just sex. Again the only answer I got was she wanted me to do it. What gives?

That’s interesting because I’ve always thought most guys would prefer to swallow their own cum rather than another guy’s cum. 

Personally speaking it’s a massive turn on for me to see another guy cum in my girlfriend or in another woman’s cunt, so I always go down and lick out the cream pie. But I also really enjoy licking my own cum out of a woman. 

I was fucking a friend bareback a few weeks ago and I guess she could tell I was getting close because she asked me if I was going to cum in her. Of course I said yes, and then proceeded to flood her cunt with my cum. I immediately wend down and started to lick it out of her. She must have been pretty turned on by it because she started squirting like crazy. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Members

In a heartbeat! Yum

• Like 1