Official Community Forums Home

Never Had An Orgasm

bamabunny

this is embarrasing to say, but i've never had an orgasm.. my sexual experience to date has not been impressive to me.. to the point i haven't had sex in several years...never even owned a toy.. i just ordered my first one from your site after looking at your advice on toys and looking at several options... i masterbate and can get right to the edge, and it feels really good, but never get over the edge.. it leaves me very frustrated. :( I imagine a lot of it is my lack of experience. Any advice on how to get past this?

• Members

Have you read Mikayla's articles on orgasm under the Sex Education tab below the TooTimid banner at the top of this page? It seems to me that you're probably thinking so hard about the orgasm and whether it is going to come or not that you're mentally blocking it from happening. You should try to start concentrating on the path that gets you to orgasm rather than the orgasm itself. Play withyourself, expiriment with what feels good, what feels better, and what feels fist in sheet clenching great. If you do that, the orgasm will come, I am sure. Keep in mind also that most women cannot have an orgasm without clitoral stimulation and if you or your partner weren't giving you that stimulation during your sexual experiences, then that just may be what you need to get over the edge.

Thurisas.