Official Community Forums Home

New-bee Looking For Toy Advice

seahawk

New to the forum and would like some advice. I have been looking around for toys for my wife and myself. She has mentioned being interested in a rabbit. Don't know which one but it looks like they are all similar in having (duel, right?) the vibrating cock and clit stimulator. I get very turned on by watching her masturbate with her fingers but she has mentioned she would like to try more. She also gets really excited if I put my finger just barely in her ass while making love. We are very excited about trying some different toys. I am interested in finding a masturbation toy but don't know anything about them other than reading posts and reviews on the site. We are virgins when it comes to playing around but would welcome any advice. I really get turned on by watching her play and would like to do the same for her. We have a hot tub and we play in it sometimes. If anyone has any suggestions for the hot tub or the other topics I am all ears. http://forums.tootimid.com/style_emoticons...ult/biggrin.gif

• Members

If you want to start out basic, start out with a bullet. They're great, versatile, work on both sexes, and are highly recommended by many here. As far as the rabbits go, there are just so many and most of them are great. Whichever one she was interested in, do a quick search here on the forums after you find it on the shopping part of the site as there are personal reviews done by real people who are a part of this community that are extremely helpful. Some toys do well, others not so good, and even others that are great for one person but didn't do so well for another so the reviews can help to take the gambling out of the shopping.

Thurisas.

• Members

I am so glad to see another post from a man who wants to get into toys with his wife! I think toy play is great for a relationship!

OK, she wants a rabbit - that is a great choice, and very popular. I would suggest the traditional I-Vibe Rabbit - as it is not too big, not too small, has decent power but won't blow her off the bed. For a newcomer, this toy is great as far as duals go.

I-Vibe

Now, if you want something to use in the hot-tub - there are a whole host of toys from bullets to vibes that are waterproof! I would suggest a simple vibe - cause you can both use it. Something simple like Julie Ann's Shower Pal would work nice. Just remember to use the appropriate lubrication for it!

Get Wet

Now, I also suggest looking at the men's products and narrowing down your masturbation choices. Do you want a stroker, a ring, a realistic vagina? You have to give me a little more info!

Now, as for the first toy I would ever suggest, I would unquestionably agree with Thurasis and go with a bullet! They are easy, affordable and very versatile! Just type "bullet" in the search box and see what floats your boat!

I hope that helps!

I am so glad to see another post from a man who wants to get into toys with his wife! I think toy play is great for a relationship!

OK, she wants a rabbit - that is a great choice, and very popular. I would suggest the traditional I-Vibe Rabbit - as it is not too big, not too small, has decent power but won't blow her off the bed. For a newcomer, this toy is great as far as duals go.

I-Vibe

Now, if you want something to use in the hot-tub - there are a whole host of toys from bullets to vibes that are waterproof! I would suggest a simple vibe - cause you can both use it. Something simple like Julie Ann's Shower Pal would work nice. Just remember to use the appropriate lubrication for it!

Get Wet

Now, I also suggest looking at the men's products and narrowing down your masturbation choices. Do you want a stroker, a ring, a realistic vagina? You have to give me a little more info!

Now, as for the first toy I would ever suggest, I would unquestionably agree with Thurasis and go with a bullet! They are easy, affordable and very versatile! Just type "bullet" in the search box and see what floats your boat!

I hope that helps!

It sure does. My wife does not know what I am going to buy her so I really thank you for your insight. Thank your husband for his article as well. I feel I have been picking your brain by reading your articles and postings on this site. It really helps us New-bees start to expand our sexual experiences. My wife is the sweetest woman in the world and I really want to do this right. She is shy but she has a rebel streak in her, meaning she is up for trying new things. So I am sure she will love her new toys. ME TOO!

There are several dual bullets out there. I have something similar to this one, which offers you 3 types of bullets, 2 of which you can use at the same time.

Dual play stimulating kit bullets

I've tried these, and these work pretty well. Dual bullets

Dual actions vary, with rotating beads, remotes, and other fun stuff. Go for one that seems simple to use, and doesn't have a lot of buttons, for your first one, that way, you and your wife can get use to them. Have fun!!