Official Community Forums Home

Female Ejaculation

My boyfriend has told me about past girlfriends that could "arc" when they orgasmed. I would like to do this for him. Is there something special that I should be doing so that I could do this? I don't think I've ever done this in all my almost 50 years, so any hints would be greatly appreciated.

• Members

I dont know what an arc would be, i just do what comes naturally. But i know most guy's brains go to their penis when they have an erection. Your boyfriend will survive without an arc, just tell him "you've learned to not arc, it has flipped my old boyfrends out of bed when it happens"

Love, Kate.

(ps: My brains goes to my pussy when my nipples get hard. Then we have a meeting of the minds, he he.)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
:rolleyes: MY LAST TRUE LOVE KELLYS' PUSSY GOT DOWNRIGHT SWAMPY WHEN SHE WOULD CUM...NOW AT FIRST I DIDNT MUCH CARE FOR SLEEPING ON THE WET SPOT (A B I G WET SPOT) BUTT SHE MADE ME SLEEP THERE (COULD I HAVE BEEN W/A DOM AND DIDNT EVEN KNOW IT???). BUT WITH THINKING ABOUT THAT CAME THE REALIZATION THAT I GAVE HER THAT HOT WET CUM AND IT MADE ME P R O U D THAT I WAS HER MAN :D YES SIR I WAS ONE WALKIN' TALL MOTHERFUCKER AND IF SHE WOULD TAKE ME BACK I WOULD BE ON MY KNEES IN A NEW YORK MINUTE EATIN' OUT HER SWEET SWEET COOTCHIE :P:D:P:rolleyes:B) XOXOXO 12GAUGE