Official Community Forums Home

Bondage Kit Question

babygurl

• Members

I'm looking for a good quality bondage kit. I've looked at several on this site... I need suggestions.

Our bed is a king size and there are no bedposts. We have a solid wood head and footboard so any tying would be to the frame underneath.

Would the tethers in most kits be adequate for that?

Also, I would love a kit with four restraints, tethers and a mask, and maybe a whip or some other type of accessory.

I want something that will hold up, not something that's not going to last. Several of the kits look nice but look more for entertainment than actual bondage... maybe I'm wrong...

I've never purchased anything like this before so I'm looking for suggestions and experienced user feedback.

Thank You!!

• Members

We also have a king size bed, and no posts, so for us the best buy we had was the Under the Bed restraint System. This great kit has feet and wrist restraints that attach to a tether that goes underneath the matress. It was plenty big and comfortable for our bed. I would HIGHLY recommend this!

As far as blindfolds and what not - just supplement the above mentioned with a regular blindfold, like the glow in the dark blindfold; or use something from your home.

I do suggest you invest in a little whip to keep your submissive in line (or you!)

Those are my suggestions for beginner's bondage, of course you could get candles, furry handcuffs, body latex...the options go on and on and on....

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

babygurl, we have a modified king with mirrored canopy and I have also installed an eye-bolt at every corner. They are easy to remove/install if you have prying eyes or whatever. These can also be installed in the bedrails or slats if you have them. If you are working with a one-way sub-dom affair then after the first time they can be fixed with a more permanent knot and a carribiner to attach them with. These are the better mouse trap version of 911-we have company quick-releases!!!! If I can locate the book that I saw the rope webbing in I will pass it on after I seek permission from the higher ups in the forum. IDK the literature that is in the store but if it is not there it is readily available after you find your best source. Before I would recommend a different company I would be better to seek the counsel of the guru status ladies and gents!!

• 1 month later...
  • Members
I'm looking for a good quality bondage kit. I've looked at several on this site... I need suggestions.

Our bed is a king size and there are no bedposts. We have a solid wood head and footboard so any tying would be to the frame underneath.

Would the tethers in most kits be adequate for that?

Also, I would love a kit with four restraints, tethers and a mask, and maybe a whip or some other type of accessory.

I want something that will hold up, not something that's not going to last. Several of the kits look nice but look more for entertainment than actual bondage... maybe I'm wrong...

I've never purchased anything like this before so I'm looking for suggestions and experienced user feedback.

Thank You!!

Use cotton rope and use a lot of it. Tie hands behind her or you. Tie arms above and below breasts, tie arms to the waist, pull new rope from the front of the waist down between the legs and pull the wrists down tight. Then tie the feet and legs at least four places. Use a good ball gag and do off and on oral sex while tying. Then wait a few minutes then bring the tied one to a complete out of this world orgasm. You and she will never want to do it any other way. Some times also blind fold and leave tied for several minutes before finishing off the oral sex. You or she can then have the tied one do oral sex on the one doing the tying. You will never be the same.