Official Community Forums Home

Vivky Venus Dildo

Mikayla1

• Members

FUN29199main.jpg

Fun Factory you have done it again! This is one of the most INTERESTING and STIMULATING Dildos that I have ever tried - and I have tried many! I am not usually a "dildo girl" as I prefer vibrations most of the time - but this one had me at "hello." First off, this toy is gorgeous! The rich red color with the white swirls really makes for an eye pleasing toy! Second, this toy's shape is....different. If you look at it holding it HORIZONTALLY, it sort of resembles a snake that has eaten a mouse! With a long, thin tapered snout, followed by two 1.25 inch "bulges" in the 5.5 inch shaft - this toy is made for stimulation!

Made of 100% pure silicone, this toy is smooth and sensual! It is non-porous (has no holes) and with proper care will last a lifetime! You can heat it up in warm or hot water or cool it down in the freezer - or, let it quickly adjust to your natural body temperature! Clean-up is a snap - either submerge it in hot, soapy water or run it through your dishwasher! Only use water-based lube with this toy PLEASE!

I used this dildo with my hubby for "warm up" and we both enjoyed it. He liked that it was flexible yet firm and had a wide base for holding on to (you could use this in a harness system). I liked the unique sensation as the snake's "bulges" teased and touched my vaginal sides. With the inclusion of a mini-vibe on my clit, I had a clenching orgasm easily being filled with this toy. The package suggests that this could be used for anal as well - and while we didn't try it out - I am curious about how that would feel. The bumps are pretty pronounced in this toy, so I would wonder if it would be too much for anal play. I usually prefer a smooth toy for the backdoor banging. I will have to experiment and let you know!

For the meantime, I would recommend this toy to any woman who wants a unique dildo experience. IT is fun and supple and the texture is divine! If you want something not too filling but with awesome sensation, try this Fun Factory Dildo. It will take you into orbit and back again!

Take a Trip With Vicky

This toy looks very interesting! I love the swirls!