Official Community Forums Home

How Do I Start A 3some?

justincasey57

• Members

Me and my wife have talked about a 3some and she agreed to one of her friends that she has known since middle school.(we are 20yrs old)we just got married in July and she said we could have a 3 some but I could screw her friend and I'm ok with that.But to get to the question I have kinda talked to her friend about this in a joking manner to see her response and I know she probably would but is afraid to say yes. How do I get her to the point of saying yes and if she does says yes when she comes over how would I start the situation???Never had a 3some but I have always wanted to have one.I am lost please help all relpys are greatly appreciated.Thanks

• Members

First of all, your typical threesome in a marriage isn't exactly going to be like a one night stand and will not likely be anything resembling spontaneous. The first question you should ask is why you and your wife want the threesome. The second thing to figure out is what the groundrules are for before, during, and after your encounter. The third thing you need to do is find a willing third partner who is comfortable with the rules you've set down. The answer to your question, then, would be to ask directly while letting the third person know what their role in your threesome they will play. If your wife has known this friend for a decade I would suggest you all sit down together and bring it up in a neutral setting(meaning one where there is no pressure to be felt by anyone). If anyone in the threesome is uncomfortable with any part of it, it just is not going to work.

I will say it again, though, that you really have to think about how this is going to go AFTER your event. If your marriage isn't strong to begin with, or if you and your wife aren't extremely open in your marriage, you may be in for an explosion after the fact. You should really ask yourself if one fantasy fulfilled(and it won't be the way you picture it happening in most cases) is worth you marriage. I really suggest you read through this forum topic thoroughly as you will see both success and failure stories and get a better idea as to what you are in for.

Thurisas.

• Members

Yes we have talked about it and its something we both want to do because we have never done anything like this and we have a good strong relationship.We just wanted to try something to spice it up a little.???? But my other question still isn't answered....how will I approach the situation. My wife is too shy to be the one to come on to the other girl. And I'm kinda there too....Like i said this is a first for both of us and the 3rd person.

• Members

thanks. my wife is reading also and its not so much talking to her about it its just getting the situation started. another question that came up is should we or should we NOT talk to her and just have her over and slowly come on to her??We have talked about that but didn't know if it would freak her out or if it would be more comfortable for us and her as far as "talking" about it??

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

I think you two know this young lady much better than we do so it may be a bit difficult for us to tell you how to seduce her. Is she really the type of girl that you think would do this? Friends are harder to come by than lovers so you really have to walk on eggshells with this idea. There's no 100% guarantee that you could convince her to even consider it. I am wondering what the extent of their friendship was in the past. Have they ever tried anything between the two of them? Most of us guys would like to think that women just jump on each other but in reality it RARELY happens. Since they have been friends for many years it is possible that something may have happened. That may be a foot in the door but it may also get it slammed in your face. Mikayla is very correct in the fact that it will not be what you think. There is a barrier that must be overcome here. If there has been nothing of a hint that she would try it it's best to keep your friend and set your sights elsewhere. There are a lot of guys and girls that love to do this it is just a lot easier to get to know them. But don't forget there are things you MUST consider before pleasure. And since it wasn't stated that I saw you two should clarify as to exactly what parts of her body are you allowed to touch, look at, I'm assuming you will use protection but are you allowed to cum on her,in her, near her? There are a few more things you need to discuss. IMHO most women are sensitive about certain things. And the first time she gets a thought that you are paying the other woman too much attention you will be in trouble. The last thing you want to do is lose your wife over something like this. Adventures like this are a turning point but there is no way to predict which direction it will choose! I'm not trying to discourage you only want you to consider every possibility first!!!!