Official Community Forums Home

Clit Pumping?

Hi all, new guy here.

So I have just heard of clit pumping and me and my wife want to find out more info.

1st, is this safe ?

Is there a home grown toy we can try before moving onto commercial toys.

Any info is appreciated.

Maybe even a cast topic?

TIA, Steve

Welcome to the forum!! I hope you enjoy the site!!

As far as your question, clit pumping is very similar to penis pumping. The main idea is to enlarge the clit, making it more sensitive, and, of course, more pleasure for the woman. It increases the bloodflow, and makes the clit, temporarily, larger. I would use something specifically designed to the function of clit pumping. Anything else could pump the clit too hard, too fast. This should be done fairly gradually. Something that's not designed to do so can cause some serious OWIES! There are a couple of them on this site. Check them out with you and your wife!!

Have fun!

• Members

I have to, respectfully, disagree with Howard. You can NOT get the same result by using your mouth. As a woman who has had great oral lovers and has tried the clitoral pumps, the result is not even comparable.

There are some great clitoral pumps available that are not even very expensive. I have reviewed 3 I think, so take a look at my reviews and the others that are available.

As for a "home grown" method of clitoral pumping - I am with Tyger. THese clitoral pumps have release valves for a reason - you do not want to "over pump" your clit. When I was a young, horny woman I used a vacuum to pump up my clit. While the result was similar to the clitoral pump, I did get it stuck once and had to shut off the vacuum. The hard surface of the tube cut into my tender skin. Therefore, I would NOT recommend this now. Also, vacuums have come a long way with strength. I say, stick to the real thing for safety and practicality.

• Members

Oh, I have no doubt that your "musically trained" mouth could get close to the initial pressure on the clit - but to maintain that long enough for the desired effect...highly doubtful. Also, most of these vaginal pumps are made to cover the labia as well, and I feel it would be next to impossible for a person to wrap his mouth that much around the vaginal area and clit and then apply that much pressure!

I guess we will never know for sure huh Howard? <_<

:lol::D:P

I just got PMed cuz A "Guru" should say more than my last post. But, I needed a cold shower again!! :P

I agree that no toy can replace a real-live person. However, the topic was about clit pumps, not clit sucking. Though, not to down that, cuz sucking it, and Guess The Song is truly wonderful!! LOL

Clit pumps create a steady suction, that no person can continue. Plus, you're in control of how hard the suction is. Using something specifically designed for that is the best option.

The man can do the suctioning with the toy, watch it, and the woman can lay back and feel the sensations, so it can be a joint effort! What fun!

• Members

You got PM'ed because a "Guru" should say more??? :D:o

Hmmm, people must not want to hear more from me, I never get PMs like that! :rolleyes::angry:

I am glad to see that you agree with my assessment - no toy could EVER replace a real person, BUT, it can sure be fun to use anyway!