Official Community Forums Home

The Breakup---part 3 Of The Other Man

• Members

In my last post I openly confessed to cheating on my fiance. Well since then my fiance and I have parted ways :( Although it is quite sad it was for the best.

As for my relationship with the other guy we are still together. We are on our second week of having sex 3 times in one week. It is so amazing...I never knew I could enjoy sex so much and that having someone who desires me as much as I desire them can really make a difference.

I know that Howard mentioned that I didn't say much about the other guy so here it goes...he is 44 and has been divorced for 4 years. What I like about him is that he is easy to talk to and that I can be myself and I am comfortable when I am with him as for sex he takes his time with me and most importantly ensures that I am satisfied and lets me control (since I've discovered that I like to be in control)

For those of you who don't know I am 29....Howard I have to give it to this guy he sure knows what he's doing when it comes to sex...he drives me up the wall. He says that I am a very sexual person and that its an adjustment for him...ME SEXUAL...GOT TO BE KIDDING RIGHT!!! A guy telling me that I'm sexual...who would have ever thought I'd be seen as sexual...but its good to know that someone thinks I am.

There is so much that I have realized having been with him. I no longer feel that something is wrong with me (sexually) as my ex had suggested and I am more open to sex than before.

GOSH IT FEELS SO GOOD NOT HAVING TO HEAR CRITICISMS ANYMORE

As far as were this relationship is going...right now we are enjoying each other's company and will just see what happens. We went on our first date last weekend and spent the night together...he is aware that my fiance and I have parted and having him in my life right now is helping me through the healing process.

I'm glad that you were fair to yourself and your ex-fiance' enough to break up with him. Breaking up is never easy, but, especially in cases like yours, it really is for the best.

It's unfornate that your ex was sooo critical of you, and made you feel so inadequate. Nobody should do that. I believe those that do that only do it so they feel good about themselves, that they feel inferior to others. When, in fact, it makes them sound like an a$$hole, IMO.

I'm glad that your new man is boosting your confidence again. It's always nice to feel good about yourself!

Wishing all the best!