Official Community Forums Home

Aneros - The Male G-spot Stimulator

*Mikayla's~Man*

• Members

ANE05main.jpg

I have to begin this review by saying that I am not an 'advanced' anal player. I have had a lot of anal sex with Mikayla, but I have had few anal experiences of my own. I have just started realizing the pleasure involved in being anally stimulated myself. With that being said - I have to confess - I LOVE the aneros!

I was a bit....scared, apprehensive, reluctant....to say it mildly when I found this item in our latest box. As I said, NEW to anal play, and this looked...well, for advanced players. I read the package and I was intriqued. It said that when inserted I would have a male G-Spot orgasm. Now, I have heard of such a thing - and Mikayla and I have tried some Tantric sex stuff where she presses on my MDP - but never anything inserted.

I asked Mikayla to help me out with this cause I was afraid I would hurt myself or insert it too far. I found out after inspection taht you can't insert it too far. It is ergonomically created to fit into the rectum and there is a little handle and a little "pressure" pin thing that puts pressure on your MDP. The specs on this toy are: 3/4" diameter at tip, circumference = 2.355" ; 15/16" diameter at mid-ridge, circ. = 2.94" 1 3/4" from main body to perineum pressure point. So it is obviously designed this way to provide the optimal positioning and size for the job. If you read the package you will get a history of this product and find that it is medically designed to provide this stimulation.

Mikayla and I did some kissing, I got relaxed and ready. I got onto my side as the package suggests and Mikayla lubed this item up well. It is made of a hard plastic and is really light. It is a rigid toy - there is no bendability in it at all - which to be honest, scared me. All the anal toys we have used have been somewhat pliable. With Mikayla's encouragement, we proceeded with the insertion. Mikayla went very, very slow at my urging. I can not say that it felt immediately good when she began inserting it. It did not hurt, but yet it felt odd. I do like anal penetration, but I think I was nervous and not relaxing.

We proceeded slowly and finally the Aneros was inserted. I felt the perenium pressure point hitting my MDP, I felt full but not anything spectacular. I just lay there kind of tense and worried. After a few minutes, with Mikayla rubbing my chest and just talking to me something odd happened. I got an erection! I was hard when we began, then it went away when I got scared - now it was back IN FULL. We did nothing with it as I wanted to oblige the directions and hold still.

I felt a little tingly at about the 15 minute mark - not fantastic, just 'tingly' and my hard on was raging. I felt my body relax, but at the same time I was having involuntary anal contractions. I went with it a bit - kind of afraid I would push it out - but I didn't. I think Mikayla became a bit bored waiting for the big 'ta-da' so she began to fondle my cock. WHen she did so, I was contracting a bit more and then I felt it. I mean, I felt IT. This sort of odd sensation of impending orgasm mixed with a tingly numbness. It finally felt GOOD -no, it was feeling GREAT.

I kept on with my contractions and noticed that the Aneros kind of went in further on its own. Mikayla told me she thinks my anal canal was contracting so hard it was pulling it in. This made the perenium pressure greater and thusly, my pleasure! I asked Mikayla to stop touching my cock because I felt like I was going to explode. I couldn't stop - I felt this super intense, on fire, tingly sort of sensation and the more I tried to stop, the more my anal canal contracted and the better it felt. Mikayla took my cock in her mouth and I had the absolutely MOST intense, and longest, orgasm I have ever had!

This is no joke people! This product was fantastic. I can not believe how much better this felt than normal anal play. The orgasm I had was like the first time - it was amazing, different, long lasting, and left me feeling weak. When I was finished it took a good 5 mintues for my anal canal to release the toy. When Mikayla tried to touch it I felt "tender" in a way, but good! This was fucking fantastic in all ways!

After it was all said and done, Mikayla explained that what happened was the toy (designed as it is) was hitting my innter prostate where the pleasure point is, and when my muscles contracted it sort of 'rocked' back and forth and hit it, causing the sensations I was feeling. Honestly, I don't care HOW this toy works - but it works!

I suggest that all men try this item. Try it with your partner, try it alone, just try it! Worth every penny of the pricetage and more! I would be remiss (as well as in trouble with my wife) if I did not remind all of you to always use lots of lube with anal play and to stop if there is pain or discomfort. I would say that anyone would benefit from this item, but I am thinking that people who have at least had some anal stimulation would be more comfortable.

I am an Aneros Convert - I will sing its praises from the rooftops - and I WILL tell my friends! Don't knock it till you've tried it - and I suggest you try it NOW!

MM

ANEROS

Wow!! You dirty boy you!! ;) I needed a cold shower after reading this!! LOL Add to my wish list for my hubby!!

I will say that when I tried MM's link, I got some basic assortment page. Here's the one I got:

ANEROS

As a matter of fact, he did say Involuntary contractions, which is one of the big reasons as to why I want to get one of these for my hubby! He's really enjoying anal play and I thought that this would be fun for him to try!

I loved how MM wrote "Mikayla got a bit bored waiting for the big "ta-da"! LMAO

• Members

Damn, MM -- not only was that a fantastically honest and excellent review of your experience with this toy, it was hot!! Great job!

I'm glad this toy turned out to be such a positive experience for you!

• Members

I curious now, wonder if I can talk the wife in on this one. I seen this item advertised but wasn't sure how to use it. I was curious at first how to go about inserting this thing but I think I can see now how it goes except for those smaller extenion thingys what do you do with those things?

Glenn

• Members

[Howard: No, I have never had contractions like that before. Mikayla has conractions like that in her pussy too, so I know what you mean. These were.....odd. They started so slowly, then built up. It was like the item touched a pressure point and I had no control over it. Kind of like when you place your foot on just the right combination of toes and ball of your foot and your foot bounces uncontrollably until you move it. It was like that, totally unintentional. It just happened.

Glennbaker: I think this toy looks like some kind of demented candlestick like you would find in "A Nightmare Before Christmas" or something. The curly cue looking thing is simply the handle. The other extension, with the ball at the end, presses against your MDP (Million dollar point) which is between your ass hole and balls. That is an important part my friend, let me assure you!

Thanks to everyone for the comments. I tried to make this review as thorough as possible cause it was a learning experience for sure!

• 2 months later...
  • Members
MM...now that you've had this a few months...one question I have is...

Is this a toy you typically only use solo? Or is it something that further enhances couple time? Do you use it during normal lovemaking?

Thanks.

Hi all,

I'm new to the anal play and decided to purchase this product...It's everything that MM has advertised...I use it solo with a mini vibe that I touch to the end of it....Very intense orgasms...The curly ending parts help to hold it in place...Some advice would be to work slowly with lots of lube...The product works itself to the male g-spot on its own...Enjoy

• Members
MM...now that you've had this a few months...one question I have is...

Is this a toy you typically only use solo? Or is it something that further enhances couple time? Do you use it during normal lovemaking?

Thanks.

I am sorry that this took me so long to answer - Christmas was a busy time for me! You know, as a matter of fact we did recently use this item during sex and it was FUCKTASTIC. It was a bit hard to keep it in, so I had Mikayla insert it, then I kind of 'layed' on it while she mounted me from the top. The sensation of the Aneros while I was having hot sex, and the slight movement of the toy in my ass while we had sex was orgasmically fantastically magically stupendous!

Yes, you can use it both ways..... B)