Official Community Forums Home

Hi..its Me Here Too

SpiritofLove

• Members

[/size Hi its me... I do not know how to start. I dont think I have ever really learned how to please myself or my husband which makes me feel like a failure as a wife.

:o I have been reading thses posts for some time... but I never had the courage to submit anything...until today.

I feel like I have gone crazy... I need to learn somethings because I feel left in the dust by certain things.

MOre later....CHOW...

• Members

Welcome to the boards. Please don't feel hesitant to ask questions as the only way to get them answered is to do so. As you can see the people on this site try to be respectful and courteous and try to answer all questions to the best of their ability.

As far as not knowing how to please yourself or your husband, well, there's only one way to fix that. Start practicing. Start talking to him about things before, during, and after sex to find out fantasies, to find out what's been good, what you've liked, and what you want to try. When you masturbate and get it right, show your husband how you like it. Make sure he does the same. Please read the articles under the Sex Education tab below the TooTimid banner at the top of this page. Get him to do the same if you can.

Lastly, remember that you only fail when you quit trying. You're here, you want to make some changes, it doesn't sound to me like you've quit yet so you're far from being a failure and you might want to stop feeling like one.

Thurisas.

[/size Hi its me... I do not know how to start. I dont think I have ever really learned how to please myself or my husband which makes me feel like a failure as a wife.

:o I have been reading thses posts for some time... but I never had the courage to submit anything...until today.

I feel like I have gone crazy... I need to learn somethings because I feel left in the dust by certain things.

MOre later....CHOW...

I'm new here too. I find the folks very friendly and respectful. Ask questions. Nothing is taboo. The sex education tab at the top of the page is a gold mine of information. Okay.....this is a weird analogy, but go with it.......I'm finding that sex is sort of like basketball. Just because we all have the right body parts to play, and most of us have figured out how to dribble or toss a ball, only some of us have put in the time and practice to get really good. None of us is born with information. We learn it. There, nuf' of that lecture. Sheesh. I amaze myself sometimes :)

K56

• Members

Love the analogy Karen.....

Yes, WELCOME!!! Please post your question in the "Ask A Sexpert" or "Married and Committed Relationships" section of the forum. This is so other people can respond to you as well. Unfortunately, not everyone reads the intro section - so to get the widest spectrum of advice, post your question there. I am most sure we will give you some great tips - and I agree - you CAN learn how to please yourself and your partner!