Official Community Forums Home

Impulse I5 Dual Climaxer Vibe

Tyger

SE0572-14-3MAIN.jpg

Stick 'em up!!

Let me tell you about one of the most interesting dual actions I’ve received in quite a while! Resembling an extra long-handled pistol, the i5 has an insertable vibe at the top, and then, in the middle, a intense clit stimulator where the “trigger” would be. It’s definitely a trigger for me anyway! But I get ahead of myself…

Made of durable purple plastic, this non-waterproof vibe has 2 controllers, which takes 2 different types of batteries. The dial controller on the end of the vibrator at the top, takes 2 AA batteries (not incl.), and the controller on the very bottom is powered by a 9 volt battery that the box said was included, but that’s a misprint. Luckily, I have some of these on hand for my smoke alarm, so I wasn’t out of commission! This toy also includes a soft, pliable, removable stimulator “sleeve” that goes over the clit stimulator, made of futurotic material.

Opening the box, I see that the toy itself is wrapped in sealed bubble wrap. You have to love extra care for sanitary toys! The sleeve is also individually wrapped. I got the vibe out, inserted all the batteries, turned the vibrator on first, using the dial controller, and OMG!! What strong vibrations you have! All the better to please you with my dear! The whole toy steadily vibrated with just the top on its highest setting! So, I slide on the controller on the bottom, and, the pulsating vibes start, 5 levels of OMG again! What mega vibes & patterns you have! All the better to shoot you to the moon, my sweet! Oh yeah, great strong vibes baby!

OK, I turn that off, and unwrap the stimulator sleeve. Now, I am all for realistic feeling toys, however, when I pulled this out, it just felt, um, EW! It really does feel like a flap of real skin, however, not in a good way, to me. The material is soft, stretchy, and has pleasure nubbies on the part that goes over the clit stimulator. It just felt like I was handling a flap skin, even though it doesn’t look like it, being of the same color as the vibe, but still. I couldn’t bring myself to put it on the toy.

So, using the toy was easy, has grips on the handle, and, even though it’s kind of loud, this thing works! Women love clit stimulation! This toy gives that, and a nice touch of vaginal stimulation with the vibrator.

To the toy’s effectiveness: OMG OMG OMG! Talk about vibration stimulations! This thing really hits its mark! I love having my clit and the inside of my labia stimulated, and this thing really did the trick! Definitely a must-have for any collector! Easy to use, and effective, this thing will hit your target!

Hit Me With Your Best Shot!

November's freebie 2007

• Members
SE0572-14-3MAIN.jpg

Stick 'em up!!

Let me tell you about one of the most interesting dual actions I’ve received in quite a while! Resembling an extra long-handled pistol, the i5 has an insertable vibe at the top, and then, in the middle, a intense clit stimulator where the “trigger” would be. It’s definitely a trigger for me anyway! But I get ahead of myself…

Made of durable purple plastic, this non-waterproof vibe has 2 controllers, which takes 2 different types of batteries. The dial controller on the end of the vibrator at the top, takes 2 AA batteries (not incl.), and the controller on the very bottom is powered by a 9 volt battery that the box said was included, but that’s a misprint. Luckily, I have some of these on hand for my smoke alarm, so I wasn’t out of commission! This toy also includes a soft, pliable, removable stimulator “sleeve” that goes over the clit stimulator, made of futurotic material.

Opening the box, I see that the toy itself is wrapped in sealed bubble wrap. You have to love extra care for sanitary toys! The sleeve is also individually wrapped. I got the vibe out, inserted all the batteries, turned the vibrator on first, using the dial controller, and OMG!! What strong vibrations you have! All the better to please you with my dear! The whole toy steadily vibrated with just the top on its highest setting! So, I slide on the controller on the bottom, and, the pulsating vibes start, 5 levels of OMG again! What mega vibes & patterns you have! All the better to shoot you to the moon, my sweet! Oh yeah, great strong vibes baby!

OK, I turn that off, and unwrap the stimulator sleeve. Now, I am all for realistic feeling toys, however, when I pulled this out, it just felt, um, EW! It really does feel like a flap of real skin, however, not in a good way, to me. The material is soft, stretchy, and has pleasure nubbies on the part that goes over the clit stimulator. It just felt like I was handling a flap skin, even though it doesn’t look like it, being of the same color as the vibe, but still. I couldn’t bring myself to put it on the toy.

So, using the toy was easy, has grips on the handle, and, even though it’s kind of loud, this thing works! Women love clit stimulation! This toy gives that, and a nice touch of vaginal stimulation with the vibrator.

To the toy’s effectiveness: OMG OMG OMG! Talk about vibration stimulations! This thing really hits its mark! I love having my clit and the inside of my labia stimulated, and this thing really did the trick! Definitely a must-have for any collector! Easy to use, and effective, this thing will hit your target!

Hit Me With Your Best Shot!

November's freebie 2007

Does it thrust, or just vibrate?

I'm wondering about the clit and vag stim.

Great question! Guess I didn't make that overly clear. Aside from the switches, there are no "moving parts" on this toy. It only vibrates. But, the vibes are great and strong!!

• Members

SE0572-14-3MAIN.jpg

Some men no matter how hard they try are just little boys sometimes. Upon opening up my new toy, my boyfriend grabs it from me and plays with it like it's Christmas morning and he has a new firearm. Yes, it does look like a weapon. Um, a sexy weapon! I love clit stimulation and dual action, and this one is top notch.

This is not a toy for those looking for something inconspicuous. It's loud, powerful and surely you'll be moaning from it. It's a super girly purple with lots of ridges and bumps. You've got two sets of controllers; one for the clit stimulator located on the handle, and one for the vibe located at the end of it which you turn on by twisting it. It's really easy to use and has a nice array of speeds. You'll need two AAA batteries which fit into the vibe compartment by twisting off the back, and one 9 volt battery goes into the side handle for the clit stimulator. The clit stimulator comes with a futurotic piece of material that slips over very easily onto the projected nubs. However, I didn't really like the way this felt and opted to not use the material. But if you like softer feeling vibrators/dildos, you might really like the sensation of this material. It is extremely soft and stretchy.

I started off using the vibe on my outer lips, getting warmed up and then slid it inside of me. Holding the handle downwards, you can effortlessly rock it back and forth for mild penetration while getting dual action from the clit stimulator. The clit stimulator has amazing little nubs that vibrate strong sensations in a nice wide area. The best feature of this toy though is that its very lightweight and easy to hold on to. The design really allows you to hold on to it without getting tired! Its genuinely undemanding to get sublime dual action without much effort.

Just to note, its not waterproof so be sure to let it fully dry before inserting batteries. Antibacterial toy wipes are great for cleaning these kind of toys thoroughly. This is one of the best dual stimulators I have used and it was really a matter of minutes before I was cumming. If you are more into clit stimulation but like a little penetration I suggest trying this first rate toy!

Shoot em up BANG BANG here!

Bang!! Freebie!!!

• Members

I just received this in the mail yesterday. I put the batteries in this morning and the bottom compartment works fine, but I can't get the top compartment (2 AAA) to work. I tried two different sets of brand new batteries... am I doing something wrong or is mine broken?

The AAA batteries go in with one positive side up, and the other positive side down. Try that. If one way doesn't work, switch them.

• Members
The AAA batteries go in with one positive side up, and the other positive side down. Try that. If one way doesn't work, switch them.

I wondered about that. It was built as though they went in the same. Thanks so much Tyger!

You're very welcome. Many of the adult sex toys are designed like this. I don't care for it much, and it can be a bit confusing to those that aren't experienced toy users, as well as frustrating. I prefer a simple, easy battery insertion, myself. :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

What the heck? This was a freebie?? The must have sold out of these quick - what a deal! I didn't even notice the freebie ad - but my man did notice the item on the new products and wanted one for me. :( Can't believe I missed the freebie! <<Stomps on ground>>

See what happens when you're not paying attention! LOL :P;) This toy is definitely worth spending the money on if it's not offered as a freebie again soon.

What the heck? This was a freebie?? The must have sold out of these quick - what a deal! I didn't even notice the freebie ad - but my man did notice the item on the new products and wanted one for me. :( Can't believe I missed the freebie! <<Stomps on ground>>

Yes, we will be running this promotion again. It will most likely run at the beginning of January. This is such a funny looking item that we really didn't know how popular this item would be.