Official Community Forums Home

Toy Help

• Members

I'm looking on the site for a new toy that I can use while I'm having sex with my boyfriend. I currently own: Liquid Silver Erotic Vibrator. It has great reviews off of this site my boyfriend ordered it from but now when I turn it on, it only stays on for a short amount of time. Then I have to turn it back on again and if I move my hand even by a little bit it turns off. Even sometimes the top pops off right in the middle of when were having sex. :angry:

It's really frustrating us when were trying to be intimate with each other. So tonight I've been looking up different toys and I think I came across one that looks interesting. I just want to make sure it's definitely worth to buy it. :)

I came across: Speed Demon by California Exotic

Does anyone know about this toy and if it does the job? If so please let me know!!

Thank you! :)

Please allow me to also welcome you to the site!

Also, let me repeat that if you purchased your toy within a year, from TooTimid, please contact Meaghan (aka Meg) at the 888# at the top of the screen, and she will gladly replace it for you! She's wonderfu, friendly, and willing to help! Sex toys, like any other type of electronics, do break down, so you're not alone!

With the vibe you're looking at, if there is no product review at the bottom, then none of us Reviewers have recieved it yet (or haven't posted our review on it yet). But it's always a great idea to see if anyone else has experience with the toy!

Also, even if you DO find a toy either on another site (how DARE you!! LOL jk), or at a sex toy store that you visit, and what you're looking at is cheaper than here (which I have found now & again), even with S&H, PLEASE REMEMBER THE 1 YEAR GUARANTEE!! It is usually the cincher for me, since I know at another site/store there is NO such guarantee. And, well, when you purchase a $60+ vibrator, you don't want to loose out if it decdes to crap out on you in 5 mos or so!!

And, BTW, I DON'T GET PAID OR ENCOURAGED TO WRIE THESE THINGS, even though I'm a Reviewer. We are always encouraged to speak openly & honestly here. B)

• Members

One other thing Samma.If the toy has not been reviewed maybe you could post a little opinion in one of the toy topics! At least it would be there for others who may ask. I've not looked at the reviews or checked on the application to become a reviewer yet. I know there is a place to apply but one of the moderators would have to tell you where it is!!