Official Community Forums Home

My Sex Toy History

mommybaby295

• Members

Up until I started looking at this site, I had a drug-store massager. Hubby and I have (had - we're working on it) a very messed up sex life for about 6 years (since we started infertility treatments). Over the last few months, we've been trying to rekindle the non-just-roommates thing, and recognize that we need to work on things. This has led to more openess about sex, which has led to more fun purchases for me. Using the massager on my clit has brought me to hundreds of orgasms, but I didn't realize how different and more intense other orgasms can be. My massager is reliable and handy, but my new favorite is my rabbit. I've never in my life been able to orgasm so hard. My body gets a lot more wet than I'm used to as well... I've only used it by myself, not with hubby yet.

• Members

Good for you LIG! Isn't it great that a few measly dollars can bring so much pleasure? I'm sure you are off to a great start to rediscovering the passion that should have never left!! Learn all you can here and then share it with your husband. Contrary to our egos we men do not know all that we like to think about women. I hope you enjoy every single second of your newfound lust!!!!!

Good for you!! I'm sure you and your hubby are reaping the benefits! I've heard of many couples that have lost their sexual connection while going thru fertility treatments, because, during something like that, sex because mechanical, and a means to a baby, so it's more work than pleasure, which is really unfortunate. I'm so glad to read that you're trying to get reconnected for a happier marriage! Good luck with the fertility treatments, have fun, and happy playing!!