Official Community Forums Home

Positions

• Members

I'm looking for a new sex position that I can try with my boyfriend. I've been working out every other day this week so I can try on top positions. I just want to be able to please him at times cause he's mostly on top and I always end up feeling really bad. =\

Any advice would be appreciated. Thank you. :)

• Members

An old stand by for 'female on top' positions would be to have him put a pillow under his hips and butt, to elevate his hip angle. This gives you a little deeper penetration. On your knees, you straddle him and you are then in control of the depth of penetration, speed, and pace. You can either sit up on his cock and move your hips back and fourth, or you can make circular motions, or even bounce up and down to slide up and down the whole length of his cock. If you get tired you can lean forward putting your hands on his chest, or on the bed, or lay across his chest and hug him fiercely while you continue to pump away. What I like most about this position, is that if you are sitting upright, your breasts are in his full view, and easily accessible to play with, and your clit is very easy access. A thumb in the right position can help you along on your gallop to orgasm-ville. Ride-um-cowgirl!! Of course, this position also opens you up nicely for a little bullet action on the clitoris, or you can reach behind you and place a bullet just on the underside of his scrotum.

• Members
I'm looking for a new sex position that I can try with my boyfriend. I've been working out every other day this week so I can try on top positions. I just want to be able to please him at times cause he's mostly on top and I always end up feeling really bad. =\

Any advice would be appreciated. Thank you. :)

One thing about the woman on top is for me at least I last a lot longer when my woman is on top.I don't know if this is true for other men but it always works for me that way

• Members

And if you're on top, you can make the move to get your feet planted, in a "catchers' crouch" over him, with him inside you... takes some very fit legs, but the payoff is unbelievable! He can (and probably should) support your buttocks with his hands to take some weight off your vastus medialis and rectus femoris (top of the thigh) muscles, making it easier for him to control the rhythm.

While you're on top (a position, by the way, that made my ex-wife cum in multiples) shift one foot, and ride that way for a while, then move the other foot, completing the maneuver... If you've never done this before... it'll blow his mind!