Official Community Forums Home

My Bf Has A Huge Cock... Tips? Tricks? Tutorials? Lol

lifeguardgirl

My new BF (who has been a friend for years) and I are at the point of getting sexual. I have seen his penis erect before... and it is massive. The length (8in) isn't so bad as the width (pretty much like a soda can). Now, I LOVE giving head... even more than sex... but the prospect of going down on him worries me. I want to be able to deep throat him like the other partners I've had but I'm worried I won't be able to fit much in past the tip. I know deep throating isn't everything, but I'm worried about BJs (and sex) in general. Going from friends to more has been great, and I want the sexual heat to be there as well.

I am sure someone else has had a similar experience... mind sharing any tips or tricks? We BOTH will really appreciate it! Thanks! =)

:lol: OMG HOward!! The whole "telephone pole attached to a man's groin" thing made me LOL!! I am waaaaay too visual!! Thanks for that.

Anyway, he's right, going slow and lots of lube is necassary for any sort of intercourse that's with a larger item (cock/toy) that you're use too. Especially if you're new to sex. With a cock that large, I would hold off on any sort of anal play until you're a bit more relaxed and use to that cock inside your vagina! Vaginal muscles are super stretchy, so long as you're relaxed and well lubricated.

I've heard too many men say that a woman shouldn't need lube if they're excited enought. To that I say BULL SH*T! :angry: If the lady's uncomfortable, then grab some lube. After all, don't you want her to get her O on too? Lube is an aide & enhancement, not a replacement.

So grab your favorite lube, and have some fun!

• Members
:lol: OMG HOward!! The whole "telephone pole attached to a man's groin" thing made me LOL!! I am waaaaay too visual!! Thanks for that.

Anyway, he's right, going slow and lots of lube is necassary for any sort of intercourse that's with a larger item (cock/toy) that you're use too. Especially if you're new to sex. With a cock that large, I would hold off on any sort of anal play until you're a bit more relaxed and use to that cock inside your vagina! Vaginal muscles are super stretchy, so long as you're relaxed and well lubricated.

I've heard too many men say that a woman shouldn't need lube if they're excited enought. To that I say BULL SH*T! :angry: If the lady's uncomfortable, then grab some lube. After all, don't you want her to get her O on too? Lube is an aide & enhancement, not a replacement.

So grab your favorite lube, and have some fun!

dang they actually say that? You can be wetter then water and still find it tight to go in but only so far.

Glenn

• Members

One of my exes was really....large. I found that giving him a bj was not really that much different or harder than when I gave any other guy one. I did find deepthroating to be a bit harder, but if I was really aroused (and what gal wouldn't be with a hard, big cock in her mouth?) I could do it easily enough. I also found that supplementing my hands with the tongue, mouth and throat gave him just as much of a thrill as if I had my whole mouth around him. Use enough saliva, supplement with fancy hand work and suck that baby like you love it (cause you do!)

Enthusiasm and verve can go miles in a situation like this! Happy sucking!