Official Community Forums Home

Going Down On A Large Cock...

lifeguardgirl

My new BF (who has been a friend for years) and I are at the point of getting sexual. I have seen his penis erect before... and it is massive. The length (8in) isn't so bad as the width (pretty much like a soda can). Now, I LOVE giving head... even more than sex... but the prospect of going down on him worries me. I want to be able to deep throat him like the other partners I've had but I'm worried I won't be able to fit much in past the tip. I know deep throating isn't everything, but I'm worried about BJs (and sex) in general. Going from friends to more has been great, and I want the sexual heat to be there as well.

I am sure someone else has had a similar experience... mind sharing any tips or tricks? Tutorials? haha We BOTH will really appreciate it! Thanks! =)

• Members

One of my exes had a very, very WIDE cock as well. I can't say I found it to be any more daunting of an experience that I had to adjust much. I think psychologically I had to just psyche myself up for it and physically my mouth just followed suit. I think the key to doing a larger man is to remember to start s l o w. Let your mouth slowly adjust to the larger size. Also, remember that you can use your hands for supplemental help. Fit what you can in your mouth - then use your hands to cover the remainder of the space. Use LOTS of spit and lube - and try your best to deepthroat - although with wider guys, it is harder but definitely CAN be done!!!

Good luck, and remember, HAVE FUN!

• 5 weeks later...
One of my exes had a very, very WIDE cock as well. I can't say I found it to be any more daunting of an experience that I had to adjust much. I think psychologically I had to just psyche myself up for it and physically my mouth just followed suit. I think the key to doing a larger man is to remember to start s l o w. Let your mouth slowly adjust to the larger size. Also, remember that you can use your hands for supplemental help. Fit what you can in your mouth - then use your hands to cover the remainder of the space. Use LOTS of spit and lube - and try your best to deepthroat - although with wider guys, it is harder but definitely CAN be done!!!

Good luck, and remember, HAVE FUN!

I am 18 and hav only had sex onc but my pens is 14 nches long and about as big around as a half dollar and hen me and my ex did it she sarted with a bj but she could only get a couple of inches but it still felt good so don't worry about it to much.

I guess it would also depend on how large/wide your mouth is. Nobody believes me (after meeting me in person, and hearing me), that I really do have a physically small mouth, and regular sized teeth. I don't look freakish, but it does affect my oral performances! I have to consciously remind myself to open wider, or there will be scraping involved. :P

You may want to start the oral lovin's before he become erect, feeling him grow hard in your mouth, and then that way, oral has been given, and if it gets too large, you will be able to feel it better. If it grows hard in your mouth, you'll be able to gauge how much you can handle.

Best wishes & good luck......or would that be lick? ;)

• Members
I guess it would also depend on how large/wide your mouth is. Nobody believes me (after meeting me in person, and hearing me), that I really do have a physically small mouth, and regular sized teeth. I don't look freakish, but it does affect my oral performances! I have to consciously remind myself to open wider, or there will be scraping involved. :P

You may want to start the oral lovin's before he become erect, feeling him grow hard in your mouth, and then that way, oral has been given, and if it gets too large, you will be able to feel it better. If it grows hard in your mouth, you'll be able to gauge how much you can handle.

Best wishes & good luck......or would that be lick? ;)

ha ha i am in the same boat- doctors say ihave a small jaw- child sized& normal teeth i dont look weird..and even up to 8inches and pretty thick i have been okay- practice practice practice i guess... but with my surrent guy 9.5 and about 6around i can bareley go past his head! plus now- i has tmj jaw issues so :( But yeah i feel you there for sure!