Official Community Forums Home

Astroglide Shooters

Tyger

ZASTRO43main.jpg

L-l-l-l-lubes! What do you think when you see the name Astroglide? For me, I think of a quality, long-lasting, reputable lube. I’ve always loved regular Astroglide, and using Astroglide Shooters Anal Lubricant is just another reason for me to love Astroglide products!

This box of anal lube contains 6 pre-filled, individually wrapped applicators with 5 ml per applicator, which doesn’t sound like a lot, but, trust me, it is! This lube is water based, so it’s great for all sorts of toy materials, water soluble, so it shouldn’t stain, and is condom compatible too! How much better can it get?

It can get lots better! The applicators are unique because the tip is elongated for easier application to/in the anus! Just twist off the tip, apply the thick gel lube (but not like jelly. It’s not all gloppy), and you’re ready to go. I would recommend that you have a towel handy since this stuff is extremely slick! In fact, the instructions also recommend a towel too. This stuff is also long lasting, and you can reapply as needed, since you really don’t really need the entire applicator full all at once.

As we all learn, anal play requires a lot of lube for easier insertion and more pleasure. I’m here to tell y’all, that this stuff really WORKS! There was no discomfort, or pain, and the experience with this stuff was ultimately pleasurable!

Whether you’re an experienced anal player, or looking to try it, I would recommend this stuff for everyone!!

Slip Sliddin' Away

• Members

I've heard you rave about this stuff and I'm an Astroglide girl myself. I'll have to give it a try! Thanks for the review ;)

• Members

One question?

When you take the top off does it leave any bits of plastic around the rim?

Emily

Great question!! Sometimes it can. I would recommend bringing in a pair of small scissors, just in case. But, it doesn't happen very often for us.

• Members

I think this product is wonderfully creative! I mean, how better to ensure that your whole canal is slippery smooth than to be able to squirt it where it counts! Very clever indeed- great review!