Official Community Forums Home

Anal Beads

Guest Kris

• Members

Anal beads are a wonderful toy to use alone or with your partner. Beads are either made of a hard plastic or a rubber material and are strung together like a necklace (more flexible) or linked with more rubber material (less flexible). Anal beads come in a variety of ball sizes and lengths. Most beginners should start with smaller beads and work up to larger beads--if they so desire. It is important to always use plenty of lubrication when using anal toys so not to tear or rip the rectum. One of the most pleasurable ways to use anal beads is to insert them at the beginning of sexual play. As the "wearer" reaches orgasm the anal beads are slowly removed (never pull quickly!!), thus heightening the orgasm. Try Too Timid's Acrylite beads in small --and remember the lubrication!

Good luck

Jen

• Like 2

• 4 months later...
  • Members
Anal beads are a wonderful toy to use alone or with your partner.  Beads are either made of a hard plastic or a rubber material and are strung together like a necklace (more flexible) or linked with more rubber material (less flexible).  Anal beads come in a variety of ball sizes and lengths.  Most beginners should start with smaller beads and work up to larger beads--if they so desire.  It is important to always use plenty of lubrication when using anal toys so not to tear or rip the rectum.  One of the most pleasurable ways to use anal beads is to insert them at the beginning of sexual play.  As the "wearer" reaches orgasm the anal beads are slowly removed (never pull quickly!!), thus heightening the orgasm.  Try Too Timid's Acrylite beads in small --and remember the lubrication!

Good luck

Jen

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

jen? what about us aguys and anal beads? i want the 411 befoer i buy i might also ask the ladies at Christy's toybox (locale sextoy store)

• Members

admiraltolokus-

Same goes for the guys! Start by using small beads such as:

Anal Beads

and make sure you use PLENTY of lubrication (your best bet is to use a water based lubrication so that you do not ruin or destroy your toy)!!!

Keep in mind that being clean when using anal toys is EXTREMELY important, especially if you are using porous toys (jelly and rubber). Please read:

Cleaning your Toys

Hope this helps!

Jen

• 15 years later...
  • Members
11 hours ago, DewMan@1961 said:

Let us help you out with your anal beads Fancyface.  Dewey and I love our beads

Mandy and Dewey C

Thank you! It was a beautiful morning. Anal beads and a wand to make a girl Happy!

• Members
17 hours ago, Dannyk said:

We have long anal beads and are able to put them all the way in with what feels like a lot of room left over. It is never painful with them buried all the way. I wish they were even longer!

I braved it! The were amazing, I could use a little more width but length seemed fine.

• Members
10 hours ago, Dannyk said:

Great! They are amazing and feel so good! I have some that are battery operated and they feel wonderful! I like them wide and long! Thanks!

I bet the battery operated one's are amazing! Going to check them out!

• Members
14 minutes ago, Fancyface said:

I bet the battery operated one's are amazing! Going to check them out!

I have some and they are.