Official Community Forums Home

Love Pacifier

krisleightate

• Members

Love Pacifier

SE1303-03-3main.jpg

I was so happy to get this in the mail, I thought how cute with a cute name to go with it. I received the advanced size and thought wow I bet I will love this. It is a silicone toy, so no silicone based lubes with it. It has a ring on the end for easy removal and a little bulb on the end to hold it in place. All and all a unique looking plug. I couldn’t wait to try it.

Well I was a little let down. I pulled out my TooTimid Lube and lubed it up, but it was very difficult to get it in. It took almost 10 minutes to find a position where I could get it inserted. Once it was in it felt good, but it kept feeling like it was going to fall out. It never did but it distracted me enough that took away the pleasure of the toy. The handle did make it easier for removal and I thought it was a cute toy, but it just didn’t do it for me like I thought it would.

I'm sorry your Love Pacifier SUCKED!!! LMAO OK, sorry, I couldn't resist!!! :lol:

• Members

This doesn't look very big! I suspect the "falling out" sensation is because of that. I too am sorry you got no gratification from the pacifier!

• Members

I suspect that because this item looks relatively small that it is the reason behind the falling out sensation! I too am sorry you got no satisfaction from the pacifier.

• Members

I think the neck of the toy isn't long enough. I haven't tried it, but from the way it appears, I think it needs a longer, firmer neck.

• Members

There is a stainless steel version of this toy (I believe made by Njoy) we have one (the midsize) and it is my favorite toy, although Lovegoddess did not enjoy it as much when she gave it "a whirl." But I do think this toy is more designed for "Prostated" consumer. :P

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

I reviewed this item earlier this year and although it was wicked cute, it didn't do much for me either. Here's the link to my review & the discussion about the make and similar metal models that followed:

http://forums.tootimid.com/index.php?showt...amp;hl=pacifier