Official Community Forums Home

Question/ Help

• Members

Hi all.

My hubby is trying to join the site. We get through all the regestration stuff just fine but the site won't let him log in. Any idea what we are doing wrong?? Do we need to wait for TT to aprove him?

Any help would be apriceated very much.

Thanks

Kim

• Members
Hi all.

My hubby is trying to join the site. We get through all the regestration stuff just fine but the site won't let him log in. Any idea what we are doing wrong?? Do we need to wait for TT to aprove him?

Any help would be apriceated very much.

Thanks

Kim

I would try logging out completely and having him try to log in under his chosen name and password.

hth

ETA Are you using the same email address for both accounts to try to log in for registration? Or the same password?

• Members

Although I do not recall a verification process when I joined I know this board has had some changes since then. He may need to fill out his profile info also.

Aside from the obvious, like a case-sensitive password, I don't think there is a verification e-mail. I would also try deleting all your Cookies on the computer. Sometimes, some sites will refuse to load if you have too many Cookies in your cache. Also, when you're signed in, the page kinda looks like you NEED to sign in, but in fact, you are already signed in. So, check to see where it says "Logged in as" up about the middle of the page, left hand side. Good luck!

• Members

I am not sure if the board has been reworked to only let one person per IP address (computer address) on to the site. If he can not get on, I suggest calling the 1-800 number and asking someone for help.